Singapore_959

Makes Me Want To Cry....

So would my 24 year old son,he loves his drifting.

Come to think of it,his 47 year old Dad(me)wouldn't mind blasting around that off-road circuit with his Meteor either,when it's done.

Miggers :rolleyes:

Thats Misami Hirosaka`s playground! Wouldnt that be nice to have in your back garden! hmmm

I see they have removed the 'wall of death' corner since their offroad championship.

I see they have removed the 'wall of death' corner since their offroad championship.

The 2WD main is much more exciting than the 4wd! And it looks way faster! WAAAA! HOOO! AIII! lol, I love hearing excited Japanese!

FUN track! = FUN racing!

Thanks for the link!

both their on-road and off-road tracks are amazing....such a shame it's almost a 3 hour drive from my place to the track :lol: Instead the only local off-road track I have looks like a disused construction site and is restricted to HPI Savages and the like....

both their on-road and off-road tracks are amazing....such a shame it's almost a 3 hour drive from my place to the track :) Instead the only local off-road track I have looks like a disused construction site and is restricted to HPI Savages and the like....

Hey!

I drive almost 4hours for these TC meets at murrati's in Austria monthly. Stop being lazy! :P:lol::)

;)

Hey!

I drive almost 4hours for these TC meets at murrati's in Austria monthly. Stop being lazy! ;):lol::)

:)

You also have to figure the tolls here in Japan. it would cost about $80.00 to get there and back just with tolls for me.

Initial-D is a cartoon silly :lol:

You mean Initial-D isn't a Documentary on Japanese Tuner Lifestyle??? :)

But seriously..

I doubt there'd be any of us here at TC that wouldn't kill to have some thing like that in our own backyards.

Fortunately for me there's an Off-Road track just around the corner from my place. (Less than 5min drive)

Will take photo's when I have an oppoturnity

yep...don't mind the drive, but the tolls can add up pretty quickly. That and the fact I often have to work weekends is my excuse for not getting down there.

I usually end up going to the local park early on a Sunday morning before it gets crowded with kiddies. Not the same as having a track, but it's better than nothing.

You mean Initial-D isn't a Documentary on Japanese Tuner Lifestyle??? :P

But seriously..

I doubt there'd be any of us here at TC that wouldn't kill to have some thing like that in our own backyards.

Fortunately for me there's an Off-Road track just around the corner from my place. (Less than 5min drive)

Will take photo's when I have an oppoturnity

Really this circut is nice but as buggies are not that popular here and space is very expensive most of our buggy races are run on On-road circuts with wooden ramps.

That is one of the Two circuts that i can get to that are off road. Tamiya is the other one. Both cost about 8000 yen in tolls plus a hour and a half trip there turns into a 5 hour trip back on Sundays. Its better to get a few buddies together at a park and save money for the special events.

Awww man that track is insane and so is the mini digger. I love the wall of deaf, broad slides at 45 degrees coool :P .

I know what I'm going to be basing my track on when I get time to start building.

Tupers