gavgav

Advise About Suzuki Swift M03m

hi all ive had pertol buggy before nome and im looking at getting one of the m03m suzuki swifts just wondering what people think about this kit its not for racing just playing around at home maybe upgrade the motor to make it go abit faster thats about it just wondeing what peoples opinions are on this car

The M03 is a great chassis - only trouble is that putting in a hotter motor will just wear your tyres down even quicker...

agreed. The M series chassis (M03, M03M and M03L) really are a great deal of fun, even with the standard silvercan motor. Quite robust too - lost count of the number of times my 7 year old son has crashed mine and it's still going strong. Don't think I've broken anything on it yet.

what are they like for spare parts and upgrades the only thing i can think of is that i want to put a good servo esc and a faster motor not too fast

Ive just got one, and built it! They are great! I already have a mini, but I needed one of these as well! :) getting the VW beetle next!

whats a good motor to put into one of these and how much should i expect to pay for a m03m kit

My Mini had a 17d in there, but that was way too fast and just wheel span for a few meters b4 traction. It came with a 23turn in there. thats a good one!

I think now it has the std silver can and with full BB its nippy.

I paid 64 for mine from theShopKeeper (TT models) without esc. you can get them for about 80 delivered from HK with ESC but I wasnt worried about the ESC, but did want it next day lol.

I've run a Yokomo Pro Stock, a standard 540 and the M chassis Acto special (currently in it) and to be honest it doesn't seem to make an awful lot of difference...