Sign in to follow this  
danuk

Can't Log Into Main Site

It just refreshes and leaves me at the login state even though I have checked my password is correct! Anyone else had this problem?

same here... nothing changes, even tried sending an email.. got an automated reply with no help on this matter...

Hi there, yes i had the same problems. No matter what i did i couldnt get to log in. Then i asked for a password reminder, when i got the e-mail with my password i copy and pasted it into where you put your password on the site. that did the trick for me. must be something to do with different fonts or something.

good luck dudes.

In all cases the problem is caused by the 0 in the password. This symbol is the number 0 (zero) not O (the letter in the alphabet). Your passwords work, I have logged in using them. If you still have problems let me know and I will reset them for you.

Yesterday my laptop crashed a few times and ever since I can't login to the main TC website. ;)

I've tried my other computer and am logged on as a member so think it is something to do with my newer computer, but not sure what [it runs Vista, yeah I know it’s a pile of poo]. I can log into Ebay, TC forum, etc just not the main TC website. I have allowed cookies, deleted all history and temp internet files, checked for viruses, changed the password using my other computer and used the new password, but nothing works. I type in my username and password, and click, then apart from them disappearing nothing happens I just stay on that page.

Before I breakdown and cry, can anybody please help?

:blink:

Before I breakdown and cry, can anybody please help?

;)

Doubt it, start blubbing :blink:

Ok, the silly things first;

Login with your email address and password (I just logged in as you ok)

Your email address is same as forum one, and your password is something you chose as opposed to a system generated one

Request a password reminder; http://www.tamiyaclub.com/password.asp

Just requested it for you, as I had to go to the page to get the link and it woulda been rude not to

Let us know how you get on

Hi Twinset,

I already did all of that this morning, but thought hey why not try again. And this time it worked :blink: Haven't a clue what was wrong with it earlier, you're a miracle worker. I bow to your whatever you did - I was truly fed up with it this morning. I'll crack open a beer and toast you tonight ;)

Ta very much,

Nige

I type in my username and password, and click, then apart from them disappearing nothing happens

You sure you were using your email address earlier? I've done nothing except copy/paste your details :blink:

You sure you were using your email address earlier? I've done nothing except copy/paste your details B)

Occasionally people do stupid things - sometimes those things go unnoticed - then sometimes these people write for help on forums and lots of people notice - is it really Email address? ;) Maybe when I tried later on, with fresh eyes, I read 'Email address' and it worked. Have a feeling I was typing in my Username in the Email address field, doh!!!!! I won't even admit how long I spent on this earlier.

Shhhh, Andy can you please keep this quiet otherwise people will have a view of me being very dense, which I agree is quite understandable given the above.

I'm off for that beer now :blink:

Shhhh, Andy can you please keep this quiet otherwise people will have a view of me being very dense, which I agree is quite understandable given the above.

It's just between you and me mate

You wouldn't be the first though :blink: