Now that I have been using my vintage Tamiyas I have got right back into them - what great fun they are (even thoughI am 30! ;) )

Spent a few pennies on my old Mud Blaster come Grave Digger truck to get it going again after 15 years of a broken gearbox - the spec now is: CVA shocks, fully ball-raced, Tamiya Sport Tuned 540 running from an Mtroniks Viper Eco20 ESC and a Grave Digger polycarbonate shell - it goes very well! Although I dont seem to have full reverse - anyone know the best way to set up the ESC? I have a very old Futaba Attack R controller.

Anyway - here are the pics... :D

digger.jpg

digger2.jpg

digger1.jpg

Here is the lunchy after a very messy but fun afternoon - spot the broken rear shock mount - d'oh! It has a standard silver 540 with a MSC and a Hornet pinion which makes it very lively!

lunchy.jpg

lunchy1.jpg

Hope you like them! :D

nice trucks!!!!

But it's a pitty that the decals on the nose of Grave Digger look kind a "crappy"

Sorry bout that... :D

nice trucks!!!!

But it's a pitty that the decals on the nose of Grave Digger look kind a "crappy"

Sorry bout that... :D

lol No problem at all - I was but a young boy when I applied them and made an appalling job of it! Its only for bashing anyway - its not going to win any prizes!

hehe

allrighty then B)

Can I ask you something?

What's the make of the Grave Digger ??

I like it a lot actually....

hehe

allrighty then B)

Can I ask you something?

What's the make of the Grave Digger ??

I like it a lot actually....

Cant remember at all I am afraid - possibly Parma? Have had a look round the internet to no avail I am afraid... :unsure:

Have a look on Modelsport website. Its either Parma or HPI

*EDIT* - Its a Parma

Link Here

Blimey didnt realise you could still get it! Nice one!

Thanx alot guys!

I love this forum :blink:

I'm waiting now for a chrome edition of the Midnight Pumpkin...Should get it next week...eBay you know :D

hi nice trucks im very tempted to get a lunchbox :D

trouble is i keep seeing clodbusters and others about lol lol.

the grave digger top is parma i have one.

i will put a new thread up with some of my models now i have some shelves put up.

again nice trucks

clodhead

Used the Grave Digger in anger for the first time last night - talk about making the Lunchbox seem rubbish! It corners for a start and goes like stink while still being torquey! Just need to upgrade the halfshafts to Frog ones....

I dont know the part number I am afraid - but they are the standard length CVA oil filled shocks - makes it much less bouncy!

Had another evening hooning them about last night - they really are great, great fun!!