Stefan(2)

So, What Is Your Dream Model

VW Scirocco Mk.1, my first love, and still one of my all-time favorite cars.

On, say, an M03 chassis?

Pleeeeease, Tamiya? I'd personally buy at least 2 or 3 of 'em.

My old Boomerang and Optima Mid Custom back in the condition I sold 'em in and the prices I sold 'em for.

The Boomer was well raced but pretty tidy,the Optima well raced and immaculate.

The Boomer went for 15 in 1990(3 years old) and the Optima went for 25 in 2001(13 years old).

Oh and the Mrs to turn a blind eye when I got 'em :lol::lol::lol:

Miggers :)

I would like a all alu, 959/Celica chassis, and a 4wd Cheetah/XR311 all alu chassis. A 1/12 scale Porsche 959/Celica Grb and Cheetah static kit acurate down to the instrument panels! I would like a scale model of the Landrower Bowler Wildcat and the Unimog. I would like rerelease of the Kyosho Pathfinder/Pajero with better drive train and axles. I would like a rerelease of the hard bodied XC's with clear windows and interior. I would like to own all the figures, rekvisitta and suroundings for Wallace and Grommit and Pat and Mat, and everything that Harryhausen orginally made he's stop motion with:-) A scale modell of Oslo with working transportation and lights.

I would seriously like a Tamiya QD lowdown pumkin.

Cheers

Since I am already fortunate enough to have both a Hilux and a Sand Scorcher I would say that my dream model is a Mountaineer. Either NIB to build myself or a complete car with a box. Wild One does have quite a lot of appeal too since it looks like a real buggy...

As we say here in Sweden, Tamiya is a tough drug! :D

Since I already own a bruiser. Having Tamiya Hilux, Blazing blazer and a Mountaineer would be nice addition to my collection. NIB if possible :D .

Hard too say, some I have sold and those I have never had... I'll try..

I wish I had these back:

Bully Puller-sold

David Jun L.E.-sold

I truly wish I had:

30th anniversary 934 Limited-NIB

Sand Scorcher-new built

Egress-new built

Associated (first) Worlds Edition-NIB

A Hot Trick anything

I tried to narrow it down, I could list 10 more easily.

An R/C 58000 series 1/10 scale release of an Amphicar with scale interior - fully functional just the real ones to operate on land and water. Only Tamiya could pull it off...

The Amphicar was built in Berlin Germany. The years of production were 1961 to 1968. The production totaled 3,878 vehicles before it was shut down. Of these, 3,046 Amphicars were imported into the United States between 1961 and 1967.

The Amphicar was the only civilian amphibious passenger automobile ever to be mass produced. It uses a rear mounted 4 cylinder British-built Triumph Herald motor producing 43hp. All Amphicars are convertibles and the civilian models were originally offered in only 4 colors: Beach White, Regatta Red, Lagoon Blue and Fjord Green (Aqua).

The Amphicar's electric system was supplied by Lucas and is a 12 volt positive ground system.

Some of the components were made by other manufacturers such as Hella and Bosch.

The Amphicar has a top speed of 70 mph on land water and 7 mph on water. I've been told that was where the model 770 came from. The land transmission was a 4 speed plus reverse and the water transmission was a 2 speed transmission that was only used in the Amphicar. It had one forward speed and one reverse. The water and land transmission could be run separately or together. This came in handy when launching or retrieving the car from the water.

The front wheels acted as rudders while the car was in the water. It was propelled by two nylon propellers.

The U.S. Government's EPA and DOT regulations that went into effect beginning with 1968 model year vehicles caused a major financial disaster for the Amphicar since the USA represented about 90% of all Amphicar market.

The plant closed in 1968.

Madonna is seen driving a blue Amphicar in the 1985 video of "Start me up"

post-1043-1190415599.jpg

post-1043-1190415617.jpg

post-1043-1190415628.jpg

post-1043-1190415638.jpg

post-1043-1190416425.jpg

My dream model??

This.....

153232675-M.jpg

Armourtek 1/6th scale Sd.Kfz. 222

Is available for about US$350.00 and made of mostly metal parts. Is 4wd dr and does look nice. This would complete the WWII german tank collection along with the VW car.

Slightly off topic, the American is copying the slope armor design to replace the HUMVEE in Iraq, which many soldiers died from IEDs.

An R/C 58000 series 1/10 scale release of an Amphicar with scale interior - fully functional just the real ones to operate on land and water. Only Tamiya could pull it off...

The Amphicar was built in Berlin Germany. The years of production were 1961 to 1968. The production totaled 3,878 vehicles before it was shut down. Of these, 3,046 Amphicars were imported into the United States between 1961 and 1967.

The Amphicar was the only civilian amphibious passenger automobile ever to be mass produced. It uses a rear mounted 4 cylinder British-built Triumph Herald motor producing 43hp. All Amphicars are convertibles and the civilian models were originally offered in only 4 colors: Beach White, Regatta Red, Lagoon Blue and Fjord Green (Aqua).

The Amphicar's electric system was supplied by Lucas and is a 12 volt positive ground system.

Some of the components were made by other manufacturers such as Hella and Bosch.

The Amphicar has a top speed of 70 mph on land water and 7 mph on water. I've been told that was where the model 770 came from. The land transmission was a 4 speed plus reverse and the water transmission was a 2 speed transmission that was only used in the Amphicar. It had one forward speed and one reverse. The water and land transmission could be run separately or together. This came in handy when launching or retrieving the car from the water.

The front wheels acted as rudders while the car was in the water. It was propelled by two nylon propellers.

The U.S. Government's EPA and DOT regulations that went into effect beginning with 1968 model year vehicles caused a major financial disaster for the Amphicar since the USA represented about 90% of all Amphicar market.

The plant closed in 1968.

Madonna is seen driving a blue Amphicar in the 1985 video of "Start me up"

post-1043-1190415599.jpg

post-1043-1190415617.jpg

post-1043-1190415628.jpg

post-1043-1190415638.jpg

post-1043-1190416425.jpg

I remembered seeing this amphicar in action back in the mid 60's when I was a young pup or yee lad and was to ugly me back than as is now. I can see where TamiyaMan is coming from...is different and unique from anything in the market and I like it!

My dream r/c car list can be narrowed down to a Superior Racing SRP-1, Tamiya TRF411X, Hirobo Jealousy or Tech Racing Voggerd GT.

My current wants list runs to about 20 cars.

not quite sure what you see in the TRF411X but the SRP-1, the Jealousy, and the Voggerd GT are all awesome cars. I now want a Voggerd GT and a few days the Tamiya America roadcourse to tune it on

Mine would have to be a Wild One, NIB, and a couple of runners. Also, would love a 1/1 scale Wild One and join the local Off Road club, and to some day go and/or watch or partake in the BAJA 500/1000 in my 1/1 Wild One.

"WAKE UP DEL!!!!!!!!!!" :) Well at least two of the three are obtainable........... I hope.