danuk

Hotshot 2 New Build Values?

I know the original Hotshot is a very popular vintage kit but what about it's newer brother the Hotshot 2? Why doesn't it seemed as loved? What is the going rate for a mint example? Thanks in advance

i hope it has a low value, i think that as it is in production and you can buy everywhere it is just like any other toy.

its value is the half of the new one.

Sorry, not the Hotshot Re re that you are thinking of but the Hotshot II released just after the original using the black body

b58e_1.JPG

WOW what a lovely pic of a Hotshot 2 , I wish I could buy one as good as that, its really beautiful if that car was ON EBAY I would snap it up :unsure:

I'd say it was worth the buy it now price for that. And new wheels are now cheap on ebay too. Im sure it cost alot more than that to make up my all new built kit.

hehehe! Don't think I have thought about it! Looks like you put a lot of work into it!

I have about 100 worth of stuff I'm bidding on for my 959 otherwise your paypal payment would be on it's way as we speak.

As it stands if the missus finds out I'd be knackered if I spend even more on this hobby!

I'd be tempted to use it though which surely would make you cringe?