steviedee

Parts Needed Urgently For Top Force

Hi all, i'm on the look out for various bit to repair my top force i have just, just broke. In spectacular fashion.

All was going great, making sure it was running fine for wrexham. Until it barrel rolled about a thousand times and bit started flying off. And seeing as its dark it wasnt much use looking for them in the dark on a spare bit of waste land.

I dont know what the part code are but here goes.

Front shock body

Front shock top

rubber shock seal

Rear Shock body

Rear Shock top

rubber shock seal

main transfer drive shaft.

And the screws and bolt type things which hold the rear of the top chassis part to the rear gearbox.

Someone has got to be able to help me.

Paypal is waiting full loaded.

Thanks

Steve

Ahh, flag the skills, the Top Force, with the appropriate hop-ups is a (the?) perfect basher... skills need not apply! :)

it would seem fibre-lyte are having website issues

You can contact Stephen at sales@fibre-lyte.co.uk

on further inspection i found the shock towers are still in tact? nice ;o) the shocks have stripped the threads where the cap goes on. I have found the 4wd transfer shaft yey. i just to sort the shocks out for wrexham.

Would falcon shocks fit, yeah i know they are yellow but never mind

he he broke it then? i was thinking on how you were getting on wi yer top force and then i read this topic! glad you have enjoyed it steve lad! :-)

post-3547-1191270676.jpg

he he broke it then? i was thinking on how you were getting on wi yer top force and then i read this topic! glad you have enjoyed it steve lad! :-)

good to hear from you again fella, it was touch and go but she seems to be on the mend (she = top force)

I always drive it as i stolen it, its great fun :rolleyes: