Sign in to follow this  
rc-martin

Clumber Park

Was looking through some old photos and realised that next month marks the 5 year anniversary of the tamiyaclub meets as we know them.

Does anyone fancy a get together at clumber to mark the occasion, would be nice to get a mix of the original attendees as well as the newer members who carry on the clumber tradition of just running their cars in the dirt.

Sunday 25th is probably the only sunday that month i would be able to make it though.

Just found the original thread, meeting was on the 24th Nov 2002, so 25th would be ideal.

original tc thread

Sounds like a great idea. I'd be up for that. Its been years since I was last there.

that sounds like a great idea, although i didnt attend the first meeting at clumber in 2002. the first tamiyaclub meeting i went to was 2 years after that at snetterton 2004. i havent been out of yorkshire that much lately so count me in mr rc martin! :P

Guest joelvardy

I'm in BTWI am sure a few more would like to come that haven't seen the topic...

Just bringing the topic back into play here, to be sure that as many poeple know about it, looking forward to meeting to new faces aswell as my usual friends.

Im gutted, can't make it. Out of the country on work :)

Hope the weather holds for you

Cheers

Chris

Guest joelvardy

I think that would be suitable as apparently it is where the first meetings were held anyway

All sounds good to me, just got to dig all the cars out now and get them going again!!

Should be bringing a few oldies with me and the Marder just to be noisey!! :P

Guest joelvardy

Good Good will be good to meet some new faces

I'm still going, I've had confirmation of a few others also, so fingers crossed for some dryer weather.

well its been raining all week and my f350 is ready to take on the puddles and a wee bit of mud boggin, which i understand is big in the us and a! i have a rere hotshot thats ready to battle it out too. so i will see you all on sunday at the bbq area!! andy.

Got Homers Hilift back together last night, god it was cold in the garage brrrrr. Got to get my WW2 back together today, and all should be pretty well good to go. See you in a cold crispy park tomorrow :)

Guest joelvardy

Sunday

Sunrise 07:44 (GMT)

Sunset 15:59 (GMT)

12.gif

It should also be 8 degrees c

What's a little rain eh! just have to remember the coat and brolly.

More rain = More puddles :)