dazaa

How Long Have You Waited For Stuff In The Post

Surprising, for me with local currency being the Canadian dollar and for the first time in years is higher than the USD im getting much more for my Dollar :rolleyes: Is the Euro dropping off too??

Stirling is still king at the moment!

SAY NO TO JOINING THE EURO!

AMEN! But anyway, the longest I've ever waited is 3 weeks for a Hotshot coming to me from California (I live on the east coast of the US). I was fit to be tied waiting for that car to arrive.

Hi i order parts all over the world, i live in Australia, so parts from Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan are quickest, UK and US can take 1-2 weeks, weeks max, so im pretty happy with shipping times in general.

mike32.

i send e-mails to the sellers after 2 weeks to find out what was going on. more expensive items are generally sent by recorded mail so the seller can actually chase up the parcels whereabout and inform you or they can provide you the information to chase them up yourself. all my items i ordered around the time of the postal strikes arrive around 2 weeks after the seller had dispatched them. good sellers generally will go out there way for a customer. my advise is send sellers mail asking if items was sent by recorded mail and if so could they find out the items situation or send you the information to chase up the items yourself. no harm could be done and if it wasnt sent by recorded mail your in no worse a situation then before you sent the e-mail so really you got nothing to lose

From the UK to the Netherlands,

Up to 1 month, depending the mood of the custom guys and seller :(

Last standing record ( hope it does not get improved ) ,

2 1/2 month from the USA.. , that was airmail btw!

Just recently found out that i am on the blacklist in the Netherlands at the custom guys,

affraid i bought a bit to much from Stella & Jason.

I am marked "merciant" , so all my parcels are now checked and hold.

( some sort of punishment )

Already found a way around it, for ovious reasons.. not mentioned online ,

but it took me about 1/2 a year to figur it out, that i was blacklisted that is.

As , the officials refused to give me a explination of any form.

Dispite many phonecall's

So, this is also a warning for fellow Dutch collectors..

YES , a blacklist does excist , and all your parcels ( number , declared ammount, sender ) are recorded

and stored for further use.

In basic, after a X ammount of imports, all your parcels are hold for checking from that date.

Stefan

I think I win the prize for longest wait. Bought an old Ferrari F-40 chassis from some "expletive" tosser in the US 5 years ago, still haven't received it :)

I think I win the prize for longest wait. Bought an old Ferrari F-40 chassis from some "expletive" tosser in the US 5 years ago, still haven't received it :)

I bet it will come TOMORROW , lol

Are you serious how much did you pay for it? Do you have the details of the person you sent the money to? but it probaly dosnt matter now. Lets you hope you get it in the next few years.lol

Hi have you recieved it yet? bet you will get it one day.