Sign in to follow this  
teamkitty

Hotshot Part E11

Hi all. Constant lurker, but I think this is only my second post ever. I'm almost finished with a very, very long Boomerang restoration project, and got myself into a pickle. I purchased a hotshot CRP fiberglass battery tray on ebay and found it doesn't quite fit as anticipated. I managed to yankee engineer a way to secure the front of the piece, but I see that the rear can easily be attached with part E11 from the hotshot E parts tree.

I'm not one to look for a handout, but I was wondering if anyone has a spare laying around that they'd be willing to get rid of for a couple of bucks. I imagine people have had to buy multiple E parts trees, as I had to do the same with my Boomerang back in the day from broken wheel triangle hub things. If any of you have an extra lying around, I wil put you name on the repainted body as a sponser! Seriously though, I might end up biting the bullet and spending a bit more for a whole tree. Just thought I'd check first. Thanks all!

post-21559-1193185921.jpg

sorry Willy, probably should have listed that. I'm in Toronto, but I also sometimes have things shipped to a relative's house in Detroit, which i end up visiting for work once a month or so anyway. i see that you're pretty much on the other side of the world, so whether its the states or canada, it doesn't make much of a difference as far as distance is concerned! I can paypal or send money for the part and shipping in any form you see fit. If anyone wants to email me offline, please feel free to do so at teamkitty @ yahoo.com. Thanks again!

Hi kitty i have the part you need...., its used, but in good condition, i dont want anything for it, give me your name and address and i'll ship it out thurs or Friday!

Mike32.

Oh i forgot, if intrested kitty i can also give you some spare C parts if you want them?. Also to anybody else intrested? i have a brand new NIB boomerang body-set..In its original box, instructions, decals etc.

You can contact me at: G.Freeman@bigpond.com

Mike32.