Sign in to follow this  
birkin86

New To It All

Hi all

es

im new to the world of R/Cing and would just like to say what a great forum ive been readin all the forums for a while now but never join due to no really being a hardcore r/c'er. ive just purchased my first toy of egay :lol: i no.

what do you think will this lot serve me well to get started or was a abit silly side of thing i should of waited for something better

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...N:IT&ih=016

will hopefully on here alot more now, and would like to say thanks in advance for bearing with mw :)

Hi all

es

im new to the world of R/Cing and would just like to say what a great forum ive been readin all the forums for a while now but never join due to no really being a hardcore r/c'er. ive just purchased my first toy of egay :lol: i no.

what do you think will this lot serve me well to get started or was a abit silly side of thing i should of waited for something better

will hopefully on here alot more now, and would like to say thanks in advance for bearing with mw :)

thats a tl01, good car to start with, nice and easy to work with and strong.

the tl is very versatile, you can transform it into a rally-x car in a few minutes.

i would recommend you get the speed tuned gearing for the tl01 and the carbon shaft.

fit the car with bearings instead of the plastic bushes and stick to the stock motor for the beginning. the stock tl will outrun a stock (newer) tt01 anyday.

good luck with the cabbie.

a tip: dont ever sell that car, youll want one again later.

Hi all

es

im new to the world of R/Cing and would just like to say what a great forum ive been readin all the forums for a while now but never join due to no really being a hardcore r/c'er. ive just purchased my first toy of egay :) i no.

will hopefully on here alot more now, and would like to say thanks in advance for bearing with mw :lol:

Welcome!

Well it looks like a great ready to go set you have picked up there. It should give you alot of fun. :)

Can't see what chassis you have got, but from the spare tree it is one of the modern on road chassis, and they are all reliable and fun.

I don't know the price of radios and chargers in the UK, but it seems a fair, happy to the buyer, price to me.

Enjoy!

thanks guys

thats what i was hoping for, seems like i aint done to bad for once, normally seem to balls these things up most times

thanks guys

thats what i was hoping for, seems like i aint done to bad for once, normally seem to balls these things up most times

well look it is a old chassis, but one of my all time favorites.

one thing id also recommend is to put something onto the bottom of the chassis to protect the motor from being hit by stones and gravel

well look it is a old chassis, but one of my all time favorites.

one thing id also recommend is to put something onto the bottom of the chassis to protect the motor from being hit by stones and gravel

anything that you could recomend??

anything that you could recomend??

i dont have a pic, but a piece of firm think plastic will work fine. you have that plastic wing type piece which you screw onto the chassis about 3 cm to the front of the motor, thats a good place to make a hole and screw on a plastic plate which goes underneath the motor and stops rock etc from hitting it.

i dont have a pic, but a piece of firm think plastic will work fine. you have that plastic wing type piece which you screw onto the chassis about 3 cm to the front of the motor, thats a good place to make a hole and screw on a plastic plate which goes underneath the motor and stops rock etc from hitting it.

thats great thanks mate, will have look into it

wow, i though it was on 2wd

before i get excited is there many pro's n con's between the both??

Welcome!!

pro's and con's?

4WD street cars are the only way to go, MORE CONTROL.. Your TL01 chassis is perfect for starting out..

remove the bar for rear wheel drive burns your tires but nice for drifts. TL-01 is solid chassis i think for beginner. might need to add scratch plate on motor side so you dont shred your motor cans other then that its fine, might want to look for cracks on lower side of chassis where the wishbones attach thou there pretty strong they do had tendency to crack near the wishbone attachments. but i think you picked up a very nice deal