I saw that, I was hoping for a cheaper solution ;)

I am just lazy! My Lunchbox had every other upgrade I could find on here so I thought for an extra 8 it was worth it - the difference is worth the 8 to me! :)

I am just lazy! My Lunchbox had every other upgrade I could find on here so I thought for an extra 8 it was worth it - the difference is worth the 8 to me! ;)

I just spent $5 CAD to get those dubro links from LHS :wub:

My lunchbox is finally working after almost 12 years of just sitting on the shelf. Now I notice the tires are degrading :D

I sitll need to replace the front damper with oil ones but it's getting harder and harder to find those old school yellow CVA damper without paying a hefty price.

I just spent $5 CAD to get those dubro links from LHS :wub:

My lunchbox is finally working after almost 12 years of just sitting on the shelf. Now I notice the tires are degrading ;)

I sitll need to replace the front damper with oil ones but it's getting harder and harder to find those old school yellow CVA damper without paying a hefty price.

Keep your eye out on eBay - I just bought another set for 18 delivered - bargain! :D

wow the Lunchbox is such a hoot to drive (in the snow haha). I forgot how much fun it was. Even without any oil damper it was just pure hilarious to watch sliding around the snow. I wonder if I can fit some paddle tires on it? One thing I did notice is that one of the rear wheels (the left one, look at the R/C from the back) spins some what better and faster, though the truck travels pretty straight ...