dinodog

Heads Up Uk Calling X Pats Which King Or Queen?

:P HELLO PLAYMATES! HAVE I GOT YOUR ATTENTION? B) IF YOU ARE OFFSHORE WHO THE BLEEDING HECK IS IT? :unsure: YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.....

FIRST CLUE IN THE CROSSWORD PUZZLE IS? :o

:P HELLO PLAYMATES! HAVE I GOT YOUR ATTENTION? :o IF YOU ARE OFFSHORE WHO THE BLEEDING HECK IS IT? :unsure: YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.....

FIRST CLUE IN THE CROSSWORD PUZZLE IS? :o

I know its early in the morning for me and i havent had coffee yet but, WHAT?? lol B)

I know its early in the morning for me and i havent had coffee yet but, WHAT?? lol :P

Its mid afternoon and I have had my coffee and im still thinking WHAT??

If you are looking for answer for crossword clue then whats the actual clue? Is the clue along lines of offshore king or queen?

If so answer is probably Scallop!

What do you mean? You need help in a crossword puzzle or what?

It is late at night here and I still don't get it.....

:( Well Guys, look at the cryptic clues in our local (UK only) single line crossword puzzle, "King or Queen", "if you are offshore", "playmates", I can't say any more as my lips are well and truely sealed......

If you do get the answer, don't forget, if you are "onshore" your lips will be sealed to! That's another clue!

Who is it? :)

:( Well Guys, look at the cryptic clues in our local (UK only) single line crossword puzzle, "King or Queen", "if you are offshore", "playmates", I can't say any more as my lips are well and truely sealed......

If you do get the answer, don't forget, if you are "onshore" your lips will be sealed to! That's another clue!

Who is it? :)

Well i didnt think i was a stupid guy, but im starting to question that now, i mean i still dont understand what the answer could possibly be. Is it possible living in Canada has dumbed me, its only been 5 yrs out of Oxfordshire, lol.

I think im gonna have to start trawling all the London papers to find the answer, lol

:P It might be the cold weather over there lol! But you are getting warmer! :) It's in all the papers (Try La Republica.it 31/10/07) and we will have to rely on someone who has no British assets because Brits can't mention it.......

Who is it? :(

Got ya!! :blink:

Royal scandal anyone??

Cocaine supplying and sexual acts

No names will be printed in UK papers but some overseas papers have said they are going to name names!!

Got ya!! :blink:

Royal scandal anyone??

Cocaine supplying and sexual acts

No names will be printed in UK papers but some overseas papers have said they are going to name names!!

isnt that supposed to be a "minor, low down the chain" member of the Royal Family?? I read about that on sky news website a few days ago but they havent printed anything in the Montreal Gazette about it. Isnt the ban on naming the member Global??

:) fatboyslim You have won the prize! Only parties with British assets need worry about legal action. A paparazzo I know down at the local watering hole told me that "Radaronline" and the "Huffington Post" reveal all the royal news in detail, only I, and anyother Brits, can't repeat it here! :blink: Well done mate!

This makes me think of a Teashirt slogan I once saw, "I SAID NO TO DRUGS BUT THEY JUST WON'T LISTEN!" ;)

Anyone got anymore suggestions for Teashirts for the Royal Family?

Anyone got anymore suggestions for Teashirts for the Royal Family?

"Marriage, Keep it in the family"

"One would be trailer trash if one knew what a trailer was"

:P Excellent start! lol. Lets get the ball rolling!

How about "NOT ALL RULERS ARE 12 INCH" :)

Anymore for anymore?

'laws?? im the queen don't you know'

a bit lame lol and one from south park

'I am above the law!'