macmeniac

Avante On Ebay For 2800 Usd

Whats afair price for an Avante or Egress NIB in USD? There is an Avante NIB on ebay for 2800 USD. I think def. too much. Whats your opinion?

Whats afair price for an Avante or Egress NIB in USD? There is an Avante NIB on ebay for 2800 USD. I think def. too much. Whats your opinion?

I agree with you, that is alot of $$$$$'s for a NIB Avante or Egress. No more than $1000.00 for either, JMO.

For that much, I would buy a new 350 (5.7L) small block with 4 Bolt Mains and some more goodies for my Camaro and have it installed by one of the Local Speed Shops;)!!! SERIOUSLY!!! Money well spent....

I must say, most prices on older NIB R/C's are just getting Ridiculous! JMO...

Or may be I just look at things in a different manner..

Don't forget anyone can put anything on ebay at whatever price they like, it doesn't mean it is worth that much. They are just hoping someone will buy it without doing any research of value first. The value of something is what it someone willpay for it, not what someone asks for it.

A similar example a new body for the vintage RC10 will sell on ebay for $35. The same body can be bought from Tower Hobbies for $12.99 yet the overpriced ones still sell on ebay.

Yeah I have found a similar situation with the Tamiya Sport Tuned motors.

Here in AUS they are selling for 29.95 in the shops and I have seen them on ebay for like 24.95 plus 10 for postage.

I agree with you, that is alot of $$$$$'s for a NIB Avante or Egress. No more than $1000.00 for either, JMO.

If you see anyone that sells these for $1000 let me know and pm me, I'm interested! ;) These are almost impossible to find and the $2800 it doesn't count as finding anything.

:P $2800 :o

Thats a lot of money for an Avante. To give you an indication I bought the one in my showroom at the end of 2006 (NIB) with an extra NIB body set, new technigold, 2 sets of C parts, a titanium screw set and many more new in pack parts for $1100US. I thought it was a bit of a steal at the time and I still do. I would say that the Avante by itself would be worth anywhere from $900-$1500 depending on time of year and whether or not two bidders go at it on eBay. I think the days of a NIB Avante less than $1000 are becoming rarer than a tax break from Gordon Brown. :huh:

:P $2800 :o

Thats a lot of money for an Avante. To give you an indication I bought the one in my showroom at the end of 2006 (NIB) with an extra NIB body set, new technigold, 2 sets of C parts, a titanium screw set and many more new in pack parts for $1100US. I thought it was a bit of a steal at the time and I still do. I would say that the Avante by itself would be worth anywhere from $900-$1500 depending on time of year and whether or not two bidders go at it on eBay. I think the days of a NIB Avante less than $1000 are becoming rarer than a tax break from Gordon Brown. :huh:

I think 1100USD would be a very good price vor an NIB Avante. I also have seen the auction you mention on ebay, very expensive for 2800USD but probably someone will definatley buy, if not you can try again for 2000USD later for 1500USD etc......

Bye the way I am looking for a c-tree because I bought an used Avante2001 with an damaged rear upright Part number C3.

If you see anyone that sells these for $1000 let me know and pm me, I'm interested! :) These are almost impossible to find and the $2800 it doesn't count as finding anything.

I was speaking for myself :P ,

I will reconsider my statement, I would buy one for $1000-1500 (if I was interested) and I would not pm you if I saw one :lol:

I think 1100USD would be a very good price vor an NIB Avante. I also have seen the auction you mention on ebay, very expensive for 2800USD but probably someone will definatley buy, if not you can try again for 2000USD later for 1500USD etc......

Bye the way I am looking for a c-tree because I bought an used Avante2001 with an damaged rear upright Part number C3.

If the seller makes it $2500, a buyer who really wants one will GO FOR IT! I would not be surprised at all...

P.S. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

I was speaking for myself :P ,

I will reconsider my statement, I would buy one for $1000-1500 (if I was interested) and I would not pm you if I saw one :)

Thanks a lot : :lol:

Price is actually dropping. Now 2680USD, I think this process will continue until someone grab it ;-)

i remember that avante on ebay for 2800 bucks, but this one is a new one. this time this one has the technigold motor with it as the last one didnt. lm still looking for a nib in box avante but they are geting quite hard to find now. anyone wanna make some quick cash.....lol.

I have a spare C3 if you still need one.