ryanbored

What Would You Rather...?

Which Shell Is Best-est?!   

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They'll be mainly for looking at (Have loads of aftermarket GPM Bits that need a TT01 chassis!) But fancy having a go at sideways fun! The Drift spec ones, (In "street Style") with LED's

I also have a Stratos shell that i think would be cool.... But still need to get the basic kit!

Cheers

Ryan

I picked Skyline..

only because it'd be the best looking of all of them

Especially if it's an R32 Skyline GTR.

And Mostly because there was no Mazda RX-7 in the list

Skyline wins - I like all of them, but the R34 looks the meanest.

Supra is next. And I prefer the older #58170 bodied Supra over the newer TL-01 version.

Scooby is last by a long way - sorry, never been a fan of the Impreza's looks - any model. The new model Impreza even less so.

- James

They'll be mainly for looking at (Have loads of aftermarket GPM Bits that need a TT01 chassis!) But fancy having a go at sideways fun! The Drift spec ones, (In "street Style") with LED's

I also have a Stratos shell that i think would be cool.... But still need to get the basic kit!

Cheers

Ryan

Just so you know the Supra dosent come with LED`s or any way to mount them. The only car that has LED`s and is drift spec is the Mazda RX-7 Drift spec. The Skyline has LED`s but is not drift spec,so no oil shocks or drift tires.

Impreza 2007 is the same way. The Drift Spec Impreza has the drift stuff but dosent have the LED`s or a way to mount them.

Just some information to help you deciede.

I picked the Skyline as i like the body alot and comes with LED`s. Drift tires are cheap enough and im from the school that you dont need to spend that much for a drift car.

I am a bit of purist and so at has to be a skyline, because thats the only 4wd car.

... It's pink.....

So? Dude wants a pink car, he can have a pink car.

...Even if it does look like part of the Pepto-Bismol Racing Team. :unsure:

(Actually, I like it. Nice and bright, hard to miss on the track.)

Nothing Wrong with Pink had 2100 Hits on me previous Member Name ( Seriesofmoments=life ) with loads of positive feedback :unsure:

Chris

ScreenShot002.jpg

ScreenShot005.jpg

P.S Thanks Markbt73 :)

It's funny that all my models are genrally white cos a) they all match on the shelf :) I bought 12 cans of lexan spray for 20! Running out now though....

Suprised the Brat on Ebay wasn't white already! lol. Only Joking

Chris

It was one masking session away!