backtomyroots

The "Postman Brought Me" Thread

Guess what the postman bought me today,

Yeah thats wright, Nothing :huh: . . . . Zilcho :o . . . . Nil :unsure: , zip :( , Nyada <_< . . . Diddley squat :angry: !!!! Have purchased 4 items off the bay totaling 70'something quid, over a week ago, and what do i get!. . . . . . .

So if i have purchased an item off you from ebay if u post it, that kinda helps!!! :D

Suppose tale of the story is 'When u get. . . be happy' :D:P:)

Yesterday the postman brought me my NIB Calsonic Primera Upgraded Special - complete with vintage blister packs and lovely yellowed box cover <_< I will post pics in my showroom and put feedback on the seller's ebay account once I've had time to check the contents are all complete (heard a few horror stories about vintage NIBs missing parts!)

It seems such a shame to build something that's been stuck in the box for so many years, but I desperately want to see this FF01 on my shelf. I still have to decide between boxart of custom colours... Boxart for vintage cars always seems like the right choice, but if I do custom colours it can be part of my special display set... Ooh, decisions decisions!!

The Postman just brought me a nice NIP Nissan R91CP Body (Got 4 R91CPs now :unsure: ) + a set of wheels from europro, very fast shipping from England (thanks Tony). Going to have a fun weekend making a runner R91 to go with my C-11 :angry:

In my opinion, the R91CP is the nicest group C put out by Tamiya. The Mazda has a nice paint job but not the details like the 91. I sold my recently without putting her together but I know whoever buys the R91 knows the beauty and appreciate this particular model. But I have it in 1/43 which is just as nice for a shelfqueen <_<

Today my postman brought:

2 x Intellect 4600 nimh batteries

King Blackfoot Spare Roll Bar

So, what did you receive today ?

So, what did you receive today ?

Today's haul is a new radio and a couple of servos. I just popped something really cool on eBay though and hopefully it'll get here this week.

3pm_xmitter.jpg

a couple of days ago the postman bought me my new twin detonator with...

brand new wild dagger shell,

all electrics,

remote,

two modified motor,

loads of spares,

quick release battery set,

new shocks,

over 60 of mods

twindetonator11.jpg

twindetonator12.jpg

twindetonator.jpg

and yesterday the postman bought me my new steering servo (as the othe one broke) but no pics!!!

• Like 1

Just as I was walking out the door the postman brought me this, for a very special project, my first scale build.

f100.jpg

• Like 1

thanks to our postie(and even more thanks to vicstosell on ebay)i now have the full lighting rig for my pumpkin!!

I just popped something really cool on eBay though and hopefully it'll get here this week.

...and it's here, nicer than expected! Purchased to build into a runner, but it's almost too nice. Not a single scratch underneath.

wildone1.jpg

wildone2.jpg

wildone3.jpg

Today my postaman brought me the NEW E-Maxx from Traxxas ! It arrived bruised and battered but was still okay in the box ! This is my SUMMER RUNNER ! SO excited I already have the Spectrum DX2 radio & receiver installed. Just awaiting my 7 cell Intellect batteries and new bumpers.

So, what has the postman brought you today ?

What a nice car backtomyroots! Does it have two brushless motors?

Well the Postman brought me a nice Mitsubishi Evo 6 wrc body (for only 15 euros!!) and some bits to complete my TA01 chassis. I love the dollar currency :D

What a nice car backtomyroots! Does it have two brushless motors?

Nope, it has the standard 550 size 12 turns. But, you never know what the future holds for it. Can't wait till the new batteries arrive !

So, what has the postman brought you today ?

Got my birthday pressi today: Tamtech Gear Hotshot, and some fine HopUp-Parts (tuned alloy shaft, alloy parts & dampers, 2xGB01 Ball Diffs, pinions)

Will be fit with my Mamba 6800 Brushless System from my TamTech Gear Frog. To bad my wife put it away until my birthday (end of march)

will be a fine, fast runner ;)

today the postie brought me a little box of goodies including three motors (two stock 540`s and a sport tuned 540) acoms radio 4 batterries and a fighter buggythat is hopped up and in decent nick.all in a nice little bundle from ebay a bargain for 16.even more so when i`ve opend it and it also seems to have the majority of a ff-02 in there as well.i`m going to download the manual from t.c and see whats there and whats not but it would be nice to have another chassis to mess with.

Today the postie man dropped of my latest ebay bargain.

A tyco Extreme cycle might be minus a man and batter but for a 99p bid and 5 postage Im happy :P as the P+P was 5.68 dont think he made much on it after paypal LoL

Will report how it runs after work as the battery is on charge now

Cheers

Ryck

Got these little tid bits the other day!

Now if it would just stop raining / snowing! I can test it out!

DSC01994.jpg

DSC01996.jpg

DSC01997.jpg

DSC01998.jpg

DSC01999.jpg

This arrived from Alonzo Furioso, direct from Belgium. Thanks David, you're a star!

suzukiwagonr.jpg

I'm so looking forward to testing this out in the underground car park tonight - this is my first FWD runner, and with a pink motor it is sure to fly.

Look out for some pink graphics on the body soon :)

The Postman brought me this (pre-built chassis) and then I painted/ decaled it :( Too good a deal on EBay to miss and these are my Favorite Group C. Wheels are being painted soon. Not sure if I can bring myself to use it.

post-20916-1211016937.jpg

• Like 1

Finally, the postman brought me my Axial AX10 transmission from Tower for my TLT based 1.9 scaler, just waiting on the Landy from Hong Kong now.

axial.jpg

:lol:B):D;):(:D :D :D :D :D

I can't wait for it to arrive, so I went and get it myself :lol: .

CR01last001.jpg

Already finished the chassis.

CR01last006.jpg

I can't wait for it to arrive, so I went and get it myself :) .

Very nice truck you got there, you could be the first to list a new built in the showrooms :D

I don't have a showroom, so I'll just post my Tamiya Land Cruiser 40 CR-01 here :) .

CR01last001.jpg

CR01last002.jpg

CR01last003.jpg

CR01last004.jpg

CR01last005.jpg

:D

These arrived from Apex Models

PS30 Paint to finish my Primera build

HPI body posts to mount the body on my TLT-axled Clod scaler - maybe I'll get it finished at last!!

PaintAndPosts.jpg