backtomyroots

The "Postman Brought Me" Thread

Got my 2.2 badlands for my Double Blaze. Kimrough servo saver for my Hitec servos and AV pinion gears for the Tamiya Land Cruiser CR-01.

22badlands001.jpg

Well, I must get the Postman a Christmas gift this year after this delivery:. Ordered Friday, received early Tuesday morning. From Japan to Canada in lightning fast time. Thanks RC-Champ !

cr-01 kit.

Today received:

3 x Novak Fifty-Five crawler motors

2 x Fastrax (Kimbro copy) large servo savers

Still waiting on one additional servo saver, 3 hi-torque metal gear servos and some metal axle mounts so I can start on my Clod crawler

Still waiting on some metal bottom arms for my dagger so I can replace the plastic ones, which don't seem able to stand the weight of 12 cells and an alu chassis - the shock bottom mounts have pulled almost completely out of the plastic arms now. Also got various TL hop-ups included which will be used on the Dagger and on my M04XXL El Camino project.

And finally, I'm waiting on yet another M04 F-parts tree so I can get the M04XXL long enough to match the Parma shell.

Today my postie brought me a nice new truck shell :)

SDC10377.jpg

SDC10378.jpg

SDC10379.jpg

Matt

M04 F-Parts arrived already - only ordered them yesterday! Well, I guess I can get the body test-mounted tonight, might even start a new thread with pics ;)

Some Tower Hobbies goodies, most of them for my E-maxx:

TowerHobbies2.jpg

TowerHobbies3.jpg

On tuesday evening I ordered a TT01 Subaru Imprezza Deal combo, (99.00 for the kit, 1900 bat, handset and a overnight charger, inc postage.).

Quite a good speedy service, arrived just now.

Two packages:

- 3x Cross Mercedes CLR + 3 x Cross Toyota 88-CV bodies (thanks Ivan!)

- Box of IRS parts for the Trinity EV10 - had to pay 34 Euro import duty :)

I was lucky this week as the postman bought me 2 packages.

1 from Backaguyjean: Toms 88 body + Kyosho line tape + tamiya masking tape + ball diff. The line tape went straight onto my 787B and my R91CP

1 from rc universe: Kyosho Ultima RB 5 (thanks to oople.com as they had a great review and I couldnt resist) Cant wait to build it :)

post-20916-1211017392.jpg

EDIT: Cheers thanks for the compliment pagedm f350 :D

• Like 1

A surprise today -- expected a longer transit time. Three days from order to delivery to US from RC Champ in Japan!

It'll be built and raced.

f103rm-1.jpg

f103rm-2.jpg

f103rm-3.jpg

Tons of goodies :) ! Everything to finish my High Lift, CR-01 & even my second Pajero arrived with a classic Guide Book & RCCA.

Got it from my Canada Postmaster this morning...it is a huge box from tower hobbies. inside is my new A4 E-REVO:

005.jpg

006.jpg

Very nice. ;)

Got a set of TRF Aeration shocks for my Durga in the mail today From Stella. 10 days in transit. A very fun build. About to go out and test them out.

Got it from my Canada Postmaster this morning...it is a huge box from tower hobbies. inside is my new A4 E-REVO:

006.jpg

Very nice. :)

I'm absolutely jealous :lol: ! I expect a full review soon.

These two kits came today (surprisingly both of them came on the same day,wich I orderd on seperate dates :) )

Its going to be a very busy week end...

Today i got from the postie,a focus shell to make me ff-02 a runner,just needs a bit of a respray and the holes moving a bit to fit the wheelbase properly and a fully running ballraced brat chassis.

just me bowler body to come from keith at kamtec now....

Arrival of goodies from RCMart & RC-Champ. Light reading material and parts for my Scania (and trailer) project.