backtomyroots

The "Postman Brought Me" Thread

Got some goodies and spares for my F103 today :rolleyes: Sauber body, a set of rain tyres and a set of foams and also a set of wheels with no tyres, aswell as the battery tray and main chassis part.

Matt

Losi Micro Desert truck.

OMG it's sooooo tiny! And sooooo cool!

Surprisingly fast actually. Smaller than my 1/32 Mini 4wds, but fully R/C. Perfect to take on holiday next week. :rolleyes:

Losi Micro Desert truck.

OMG it's sooooo tiny! And sooooo cool!

Surprisingly fast actually. Smaller than my 1/32 Mini 4wds, but fully R/C. Perfect to take on holiday next week. :rolleyes:

Losi Trinity aluminum shock mounts for my Dark Impact :D

Nice black bumper from the Postman this morning for my Scorcher. Now all I need are some of those nice alloys from Rad22Rad!

post-22865-1222810401.jpg

Andy

I got my titanium screws for my ta05ms.. just so I can rebuild it whilst waiting for the next time the wife lets me out to race it..... now ive fitted the cf bumper brace / battery strap / titanium coated suspension pistons and aluminium damper retainers I dont think there is anything left to hop up on this car....

so what car next ? <_<

post-16805-1224059914.jpg

This just arrived in a deal from powersofpain. Original stock M02 complete with radio, servos and MSC and a used but serviceable Abarth shell.

I was going to use this for another road-van project but since it makes a perfect beater I might just run it as-is for a while (at least until I've finished some of my other projects!)

post-16805-1224501028.jpg

Arrived from TCS to finish the mechanics of my 1.9 crawler project.

TCS clocked axles, traxxas 'pede yokes & driveshafts

The HPI bumper set is for my F150 trail truck, to fill the nasty gap twix'd body and underguard.

the postman brought me my new tekin fxr for my cr01 after it killed the TEU-101BK. i spend more money on this rig than on anything else. :D;)

the postman brought me my new tekin fxr for my cr01 after it killed the TEU-101BK. i spend more money on this rig than on anything else. :P:lol:

Haha, from a 101BK to that thing, bit of a jump dont ya think :lol:

Nice nevertheless.

Haha, from a 101BK to that thing, bit of a jump dont ya think :lol:

Nice nevertheless.

yes a bit of a jump, was not going to buy another 101BK or some other cheap speed control that would last maybe a couple of months if i am lucky. :P

No building here sir. Oh, special thanks to Fedex for bringing it in one piece too ! Here's the guts:

NICE!!

3 parcels arrived all at the same time. Talk about timing:

179.jpg

Things inside:

NIB Juggernaut 2 from ebay, Tower Hobbies stuff for my Jugg and E-Revo and ball bearings for theJuggy.

180.jpg

It's like Christmas already :unsure: .

I needed this like a hole in the head - I have 2 already, but it was cheap as chips and I have a free weekend coming up and the weather is supposed to be crummy, so.... :unsure:

DSCN1389.jpg

My L-parts came for my steering arrived last night. I was amazed how fast it got here from the UK, only took 7 days :D

Vintage Tamiya Guide Book received today :lol:. Even has instructions on how to make chains for the tires !!!! Probably paid too much but had to have them.

Got this lovely pile of goodies from Stellamodels today... 2 Pajero kits, 2 ball bearing sets, and 1 set of hi-lift tires.

Pug puppy not included... we already had her. She's in the photo because if there's a camera anywhere in the vicinity, she has to be in front of it. :unsure:

2 Pajeros $224

2 bearing sets $15

Set of Highlift tyre $20

Pic of cute puppy Priceless :unsure:

Just out of the shipping box:

Took 2 weeks to arrive.

Nice Kyosho Crawler - I'm envious !

My latest delivery:

SEES Aluminum Wheels for the Blackfoot (Front & Rear) :) .

I just laid out all the stuff the postman brought me today on the table to take a picture of, and the missus went absolutely mental. Apparently we're supposed to be saving for a wedding, and buying 500 worth of R/C stuff is "irresponsible".

Tschh, women, eh??

(I'll get a photo once she's gone to bed!)