backtomyroots

The "Postman Brought Me" Thread

Today the postman brought me new wheels and tires for the Falcon, new rear tires for the Madcap and a new motor mount for the Dirt Thrasher. In the next week or so he should be bringing me the aforementioned Falcon and Madcap and a metal gearbox plate for the Madcap :)

I'm a happy boy :)

Good day for me, new cheap 2.4ghz module for the Futaba 3vc transmitter, 2 2.4ghz receivers, 2300mah Lipo, 1.9 Maximizer beadlock rims for my Losi Mini Rock Crawler. Not to me but the postman also delivered to my LHS, which I just picked up, a powerpal4 multi charger, reedy 5000kv brushless motor and Losi xcelorin brushless esc.

Like Christmas :)

Tamiya ? No. But definitely a must have ! Classic Monster Truck from 'back then'.

Awesome decals included in kit including 'Coca-Cola', 'Dunlop', 'Budweiser' & more .

Even scored a 'vintage' Futaba Attack 2 Stick Radio.

Ebay find .

Not today, but recently the postie has brought me:

3Racing Silver Graphite F103 chassis

3Racing Silver Graphite F103 top-deck

3Racing Ally F103 servo mount

Still waiting on:

3Racing Silver Graphite F103 T-Bar

Tamiya Carbon F103 Driveshaft

Tamiya F103 Spur Set

Zen F103 front 35 shore foams on white rims

Zen F103 front 35 shore foams on black rims

Savox SC1251 servo

Protoform LTC-R

Protoform Corvette

Matt

Today the postie has brought me mostly bils :D

But the parcelforce man brought me a NIB Blackfoot and a set of bearings for it :(

So much for the not buying new kits this year

Yesterday I got some superlight front axles + heavy duty front axles for my M04 and a set of clampless wheel hexes. These hexes aren't as good as the o-ring type which I also have but it's a good alternative to the clamp type and allows super quick removal.

DSCF1832.jpg

DSCF1834.jpg

DSCF1836.jpg

Got me some blue alloy wishbones for my m-03r that will most probably mean more stuff braking but looks cool lol and ball bearing steering kit in blue alloy for the cc-01 pajero! looks well cool and should sort

out the steeering for less slop!

Today the nice Mr Postman brought me lots of Madcap and Falcon spares for my resto projects. They can begin in ernest now!

He also brought me my Muse HAARP Live at Wembley dvd as well :)

Today the postie brought me my Savox servo and Protoform LTC-R for the Mi4 and a Protoform Corvette for the F103.

Matt

today my new curved bodyshell scissors turned up

still waiting for my mx5 shell and accessories kit, two sets of wheels, three sets of tyres and body posts for my drift TT 01 and 3mm threaded bar, steering turnbuckle ends (for chassis strengthening) and alli servo mounts for my VLB :D

Today the postie brought my Madcap rod bag and C parts I bought from Michael (tamiyabigstuff) and the other day the Falcon I bought from Ebay turned up. Hardly used, loads of tread on tires, unscuffed wheels, light scratches on the underside and bumper, bushings are still white and not worn, Cibie headlamps and driver still in tact, and not too expensive imo. Good find. Also got a couple of used, long CVA shocks for a couple of quid. Smooth as silk, just need a clean up. Bargain for a runner.

postie bought me 3mm threaded bar so i can do the chassis strenthening on my VLB. Will have it all done in about half an hour then wait till sunday morning for the club meet to find out what difference it has made.

Ansmann Royal Flash is here!

Just waiting on the EZ Run 60A with a 5.5T motor, and the gear conversion to go with it.

EZ Run brushless gear has turned up - looks like I'll have to do some soldering - eek!

Gear conversion still not here. Boo to the ebay seller.

Tamiya GT tuned motor for the re re Hornet I have just started building :)

two sets of wheels,new body shell and accessory kit on the table when i got home last night

JConcepts Dare shell for my SC10, and 3 bearing sets. 1 for my TC5, one for my Mi4 and one for my F103.

Matt

He didn't bring it but i just picked up locally after an ebay win a TRF415MSX with 3 shells, loads of tyres, tools and spares for £69.