backtomyroots

The "Postman Brought Me" Thread

1 x Traxxas Velineon Brushless system (Yes, for a new project)

1x Tamiya Scratch Free Pliers

1 x Tamiya E-Ring Tool (Can't wait to use it !)

Finally, the Tekin FXR and 55T motor I ordered from the states has arrived from the states. I'm close to having all the bits needed to complete my Axial Cherokee. :lol:

One hotshot chassis

One set of oval block tyres & rims rear , for my boomer .Vintage

Two sets of hotshot bumpers

Four sets of hotshot , boomerang gears

Two sets of gear box G parts hot / boomer

One super champ roll bar .

Five sets of Bevel gears L & R .

JR-RC shop woohoo & i got more stuff coming . :lol:

Ya never have enough parts .

I signed for a large cardboard box this morning - my Durga arrived from eBay - woohoo. Condition of the chassis is pretty good, i expected a lot more scratches on the underside so was pleasantly surprised to find very few :lol:. Losi sensored ESC too.

And a jiffy bag full of nuts n bolts from westfield fasteners to hold my Astute together!

And tonight a letter for a missed parcel, so i'm guessing thats the 380 motor mount from Taffer.

This morning a box from Hong Kong, fully expected it to be my ezrun system from abeyer (sent 29th April!), but was infact the two Turnigy 450 motors i'd ordered from Hobbykings EUROPEAN warehouse !

photo1.jpg

My they are compact, 2500kV and a 3550kV- be interesting to see how they perform !

Went to the post office to collect yesterdays missed delivery , the 380 motor mount so i can use these motors <_<

Four pairs of tyres super shot ( off avante )

Two pairs hornet rear tyres .

Two pairs grass hoppers tyres.

Three sets for hornet fronts .

Got from vellrip ebay <_<

One hotshot chassis

One set of oval block tyres & rims rear , for my boomer .Vintage

Two sets of hotshot bumpers

Four sets of hotshot , boomerang gears

Two sets of gear box G parts hot / boomer

One super champ roll bar .

Five sets of Bevel gears L & R .

JR-RC shop woohoo & i got more stuff coming . :blink:

Ya never have enough parts .

Four pairs of tyres super shot ( off avante )

Two pairs hornet rear tyres .

Two pairs grass hoppers tyres.

Three sets for hornet fronts .

Got from vellrip ebay :blink:

And you were crying about missing out on your 'first' Hotshot? <_<

Green and black rattle cans to paint my Cherokee shell.

Traxxas battery connectors.

Charging pouch thingy.

Transformer for me charger.

Still waiting on BEC, servo and roof rack from UK based shop that was supposed to be sent 1st class last Friday :lol:

Finally got the Tekin FXR with Pro 55T motor in the post from the states - got stung for £18 duty though.

And you were crying about missing out on your 'first' Hotshot? :P

Come on it's still not a hotshot . I was not crying :lol: i had some thing in my eyes :huh:

Green and black rattle cans to paint my Cherokee shell.

Traxxas battery connectors.

Charging pouch thingy.

Transformer for me charger.

Still waiting on BEC, servo and roof rack from UK based shop that was supposed to be sent 1st class last Friday :lol:

Finally got the Tekin FXR with Pro 55T motor in the post from the states - got stung for £18 duty though.

Ouch on the duty , we in oz don't pay duty under $1000. woohoo . I we buy it out of OZ of course .

1x overpriced can of Tamiya PS-23 paint :lol:

This morning a box from Hong Kong, fully expected it to be my ezrun system from abeyer (sent 29th April!), but was infact the two Turnigy 450 motors i'd ordered from Hobbykings EUROPEAN warehouse !

photo1.jpg

My they are compact, 2500kV and a 3550kV- be interesting to see how they perform !

Went to the post office to collect yesterdays missed delivery , the 380 motor mount so i can use these motors :lol:

I ordered a lipo from abayer,I am in the UK, it was marked dispatched within a day or two, its been two months now. After a month they said they'd resend another, so thats been a month now too! Either both got lost or neither got sent me thinks, either way I got my money back so no harm done.

Anyone else had ay issues with them?

I ordered a lipo from abayer,I am in the UK, it was marked dispatched within a day or two, its been two months now. After a month they said they'd resend another, so thats been a month now too! Either both got lost or neither got sent me thinks, either way I got my money back so no harm done.

Anyone else had ay issues with them?

Thanks for the info Karooha

i'm still hopeful - the seller sells at 2 price levels, one with quick(ish) shipping and the other free shipping, presumably by junk. I was quoted up to June 2nd for delivery, but with extra bank holidays etc it could be taking a few days extra. I also looked at Hobbykings quoted delivery time from HK on their cheapest option (surface mail) and they quoted up to 6 weeks. Abeyer feedback suggests someone else in the UK got their goods today, ordered 8th May !.

Come on it's still not a hotshot . I was not crying :unsure: i had some thing in my eyes :lol:

:lol::lol:

Thanks for the info Karooha

i'm still hopeful - the seller sells at 2 price levels, one with quick(ish) shipping and the other free shipping, presumably by junk. I was quoted up to June 2nd for delivery, but with extra bank holidays etc it could be taking a few days extra. I also looked at Hobbykings quoted delivery time from HK on their cheapest option (surface mail) and they quoted up to 6 weeks. Abeyer feedback suggests someone else in the UK got their goods today, ordered 8th May !.

Hmm, looks like our combo's could be here soon then, good.

Loads of bits been bought by postie, mainly the usual alloy parts; hubs etc. On the 29th May I saw a pair of hardly used universals for an FF01 from Hong Kong on ebay, I made a couple of offers and one was accepted, they arrived this morning. Well chuffed they are beauties, and for well under half what new ones are going for (if you can find them). Must say the postage times I have been getting from Hong Kong are very good as stuff from AsiaTees that I ordered only took a few days to arrive. Just waiting on a couple of bits from Dinball and UKRC, be nice if they turn up as quickly as the other stuff from HK.

Hmm, looks like our combo's could be here soon then, good.

I hope yours turns up Tony, mine apparently is lost on the ship , now waiting for refund.

Waste of time!

Nothing Still :angry: Got so much coming & still waiting . :unsure:

Parts from Dinball arrived from HK this am. Ordred on the 27th. One more thing from UKRC (Hong Kong again, so don't ask me where the UK bit comes from). Some other bits from UK including a NIP Aluminium Heat Sink for a FF01.

Bottle of Autosmart Tardis - let the paint stripping begin :unsure:

My £25 Ezrun combo brand new from HK. It took 5 weeks but it finally got here.

Just need to decide which car to run it in.

Bottle of Autosmart Tardis - let the paint stripping begin :unsure:

Manta Ray wing mount arrived today, cheers mate :angry:

My £25 Ezrun combo brand new from HK. It took 5 weeks but it finally got here.

Just need to decide which car to run it in.

Lucky you ! I need to double check Paypal, but i think i got my refund from Abeyer today. Still not cnvinced they ever sent my EXrun combo, it was a bit odd that i ordered on a Saturday night and by Sunday lunchtime it was supposedly despatched. Maybe in HK they have postal collections on Sundays ??

Anyway i will be leaving negative feedback.

Glad you got yours though Tony - i think it was my post here that highlighted the £25 deal, good deal for those that turned up, sadly not for me (6 weeks wasted).

On a more positive note, my 8.5T sensored motor turned up today :unsure: