backtomyroots

The "Postman Brought Me" Thread

Servo Y lead arrived today for my Blackfoot 3 4ws build... so you should expect the rollover scuffed bodyshell photos any minute now :D

• Like 1

Collected yesterdays missed deliveries from the depot this morning..

RM-01 L parts

RM-01 C parts

F103GT Servo mounts

hopefully that lot will complete the components for my custom pan car chassis !

DB-01 5mm reinforced adjusters

DB-01 wide hex hubs

TRF501 diff plates

Collected yesterdays missed deliveries from the depot this morning..

RM-01 L parts

RM-01 C parts

F103GT Servo mounts

hopefully that lot will complete the components for my custom pan car chassis !

DB-01 5mm reinforced adjusters

DB-01 wide hex hubs

TRF501 diff plates

Percymon you seem to get deliveries every day, you lucky thing!!

Having said that, I received 2x sets of NIB Kyosho vintage tyres today :D

Percymon you seem to get deliveries every day, you lucky thing!!

thats because I never seem to be able to compile a big order - always lots of small pieces from different suppliers. It might also be an indication of having toooooo many projects on the go at one time ;) 

An Aquaroll mains adapter and 2Gb memory for my PC, nothing RC related, but i have just bought 2 sets of NIP R parts for the Falcon (front shock mounts) for £15 each, to keep it related :)

No idea if it was a good deal until they arrive from across the globe, but knowing how rare they are new and how often people ask for them i may keep one set to build up a NIP Falcon over time, and one to keep in the spares drawer.

As i have 2 original Falcon bodysets and original decals i may start looking for cheap NIP items over time, no rush and it will NOT be a runner if i ever complete it!

just for fun , and it was cheap, (im Scottish !) and a new esc that cost tuppence ha'penny , IMAG0058_zps1269d2a7.jpg

thats because I never seem to be able to compile a big order - always lots of small pieces from different suppliers. It might also be an indication of having toooooo many projects on the go at one time ;) 

Come on , your a post junky :P ..... :lol: .

Complete set of Tamiya TXT-1 Wheels, TXT-1 Gear Set and TXT-1 Parts bag.

Can you guess what these will be for ?! Hint: New Tamiya release :).

So, what has the postman brought you today ?

More Madcap parts arrived today :) Also received all the parts I need to build a TTC drive-train for my Kingcab. :D

Picked up all the TTC parts for a little over $50aus, not bad since the nib kits are going for $200+. I already have the screws, press nuts & mounting bars.

SDC10895_zps5d9e0813.jpg

I'd also like to thank Percymon for helping me find some Madcap D parts, Thanks mate :)

did you manage to source a TTC gear cover?

Today, an 2011 avante rear CF damper stay, and a red card - about 10 mins after the SWMBO left the flat!

A new MTroniks Sport 20 ESC, arriving after I had unsuccessfully attempted to waterproof the TEU-104BK on two separate occasions:

imag2669.jpg

Snow bashing, here I come?

did you manage to source a TTC gear cover?

No mate, that's the only part I'm missing. :( I don't need it to run the TTC but I would prefer to get one. I have new spare spur & pinions to compensate but I'm thinking of keeping them till I find that gear cover.

Neighbour kindly took these in for me today..

Super Sabre chassis tub

Boomerand/Sabre B parts

Schumacher minspike (yellow) tyres front and rear

Boomerang/Sabre D parts are scheduled for end March, and front hubs end of this month - sloooow build !

This mornings arrivals

Red, white and yellow Tamiya PS paints

DB-01 screw bags

packet of Haribos :D:D:D:D:D

imag2717.jpg

This has been the happiest Valentine's Day I have ever spent while single! Many thanks to TC member Mikkelsen for giving me this beauty at an equally-gorgeous price! Included with this package was a full original decal set and manual.

Absolutely floored with this one! This will be a slower project; we will see where it goes...

• Like 1

new park basher sitting waiting for me when I got home , 1 hour from opening the box to powering up !! 'EZ set' sounds about right :D ,IMAG0090_zps9a4dbc5c.jpg

Have fun with the Sand Master alfagta - not a bad runner for the price.

This mornings arrivals at the Percymon RC receipt bay..

Tekin RS speed controller

DB-01 B parts

finally i can put the plastic plug in the chassis plate of the DB-01R and get on with the build again :D

• Like 1

Some lovely vintage Novak goodies. This pair are mint condition boxed, with all paperwork, and even an almost complete decal sheet, got them for silly money too, the Postie is my friend today!

lee

photo-2_zps1669652f.jpg

photo-1_zpsbaa50ab3.jpg

Some lovely vintage Novak goodies. This pair are mint condition boxed, with all paperwork, and even an almost complete decal sheet, got them for silly money too, the Postie is my friend today!

lee

photo-2_zps1669652f.jpg

photo-1_zpsbaa50ab3.jpg

sniff sniff sniff, anyone else smell smoke or burning?? :lol: , just kidding, i've never had any luck with Novak , its all went up in smoke, nice bit of kit, should look great in a period correct resto , :)

Awwww, give me the kiss of death why dont ya? LOL. Well fingers crossed its all cool hehe, thats funny, i ran the Cyclone in two guises years ago, were the most reliable speedos id ever used, way better than the other big US name Tekin, hated those things.

lee

Awwww, give me the kiss of death why dont ya? LOL. Well fingers crossed its all cool hehe, thats funny, i ran the Cyclone in two guises years ago, were the most reliable speedos id ever used, way better than the other big US name Tekin, hated those things.

lee

dont worry about it Lee, as i said i have had no luck with novak , but, i do think it was just bad luck , many folks love and swear by them and i am talking about a lot of folks ,

enjoy your mint esc !

all the best,

:D

My Vajra (contraversial) and shock mounts and drive shafts for one of my dagger projects.

http://www.tamiyaclu...d=118199&id=439

(having trouble posting pics directly)

I think the "damaged box discount" may well be a way to move some stock-not a mark on it.

I like it a lot!

thanks for giving us a flash of your vajra :lol::ph34r: , enjoy! ;)