backtomyroots

The "Postman Brought Me" Thread

Fear not guys, the postie didn;t let me down..

Tamiya 5.5mm spacer set

4 sets of similar items from 3Racing. different thicknesses

some Tamiya 3mm washers

3 Racing kingpin post

mainly stuff i'd ordered for the Egra project, but din't need in the end - will come in handy at some stage :lol

2 steel pinions and Haribos from Fusion

some long m3 screws from Falcon workshops supplies

lots of small packages, hence in the letter delivery :D

and the universe is back in balance , :DB)

I got my avante 2001 driver figure that I found on the bay for $12us posted I feel like I hit the jack pot lol

Just a set of stainless screws from RCP racing for a CC-01 . . At least the rebuild can start :D

• Like 1

RC mart has got to be the quickest place I have ever done business with. I got a torque tuned motor for the Amg mercedes a new pinion for the Pajero and just to top up the order a set of tl01 sway bars for the mercedes rally car. :P

001-1_zps18ac7da5.jpg

• Like 1

RC mart has got to be the quickest place I have ever done business with. I got a torque tuned motor for the Amg mercedes a new pinion for the Pajero and just to top up the order a set of tl01 sway bars for the mercedes rally car. :P

001-1_zps18ac7da5.jpg

yip they are superb , dont forget to enter the bonus points codes on the package into your account, they do add up! :)

yip they are superb , dont forget to enter the bonus points codes on the package into your account, they do add up! :)

Yeah... I've forgotten so many... :angry:

Thanks for the tip, didn't realize I needed to. I'll have to see if i still have the package from my last order. :blink:

That's how you get the rewards? That sucks I tossed my box my parts came it :(

whoops,

you can also write a review of anything you buy and get extra points , it takes ages for the rcmart team to allocate them but they almost always do, they gave me a whole dollar for my last one , over all i have had $104.00 dollars back with their rewards points over 12 years or so i have been buying from them , not bad considering how cheap they are in the first place . :)

So far today..

2 pairs of motor brushes

new carbon fibre Optima mid wing mount

used Optima mid differential

NIP Kyosho shock rebuild kit

Another red card to weigh in...... :ph34r:

Lol - you need to give your postie a few cans of beer. At least it will be a good collection from the post office this week :P

Been waiting on this for a while. Won't start the build till I order the MFC-02 at the end of the month. I have my mind set to make it work with my DX6i.

20130321_210332_zpsdb20ea78.jpg

Wild Willy "L" driver parts from member WILD WILLY. Was purchased for my TL-01 WW project, but now I've started thinking about a Zombie Willy for Frankenscorcher..... hmmm.

• Like 1

Nowt - but just bagged two kits from modelzone for £80 so that's enough for today ;)

What did you get?

1 violet racer, 1 black pumpkin

will see when i get there whetehr i buy another pumpkin or not.

Edit : 2 pumpkins, 1 violet racer collected :D

today, another 2 waterproof hobbyking servos , TT01 diff joints for the HB2010 LTD to do the cheap and easy cvd mod and a template from MR Crispy (many thanks mate! ;) ) to make a chassis cover/underbody for the HB2010's :)

CC-01 G Parts spur from Wheelspin . Not that exciting but at least i can lock both diffs and do the basic rebuild so its progress .