backtomyroots

The "Postman Brought Me" Thread

Well i got My clodbuster today With the chev on front & back . WOOHOO ME :lol: .

IMG_0749_zpscca5c3e5.jpg

IMG_0750_zps5d7547f0.jpg

Now to put it on my shelf Queen the chev bits .

IMG_0751_zps9e97b41a.jpg

A missed delivery card, should be my Optima Mid, won't get to see it for over a week, heading away before the post office opens, the minister for war and finance will collect it for me (and hide it in the house no doubt) :)

It turns out is was the Turbo Optima Mid SE, just I'm 2000kms away, won't see it till next sunday

Many many thanks to Skottoman for forwarding my Junfac 4 links/skid plate , rc4wd 3:1 reduction box and pinion and some parts from his personal stash . They passed through Customs without fees too ;) . :D

• Like 1

^^^^^ Glad it arrived safely!

Sorry I haven't been around much lately, just back from a big trip, and big changes around my house/life at the moment...

Cheers,

Skottoman

A nice set of Optima Mid rims via Sheriff - thanks Nick

A relatively quick shipment from ***** brought the Rocky body for the Ultima and a vintage Inferno body too.

I'm thinking all white for the inferno since it's such a dirt throwing beast. :D

DSCN0208.jpg

Well I got a Very Small package From Stella :lol: ....

IMG_0753_zps090c5fb8.jpg

And a BIG BILL fom Customs. :-D

Not in this country , Australia don't charge customs as long as it's under $1000. bucks . :P .

I received an ESC, a pack of axles and one bulkhead sprue for my TT01 drift project. Which is annoying, since I ordered two bulkhead sprues. The second one is on backorder. Most frustrating, since all I need off it is the extra thick hex so that I can fit the longer axles to the front of my car (I already have them on the back).

4 red cards :(

Your out of the Game & banned ? :P ... :lol: .

I had a couple of nice deliveries this week which made happy & sad.

First was 2 HW waterproof 120a brushless esc's & 2 Trackstar motors a 8.5t & a 5t 550

This is the first time I've tried these Trackstar motors & was disappointed that they didn't come with wires or plugs, I now have to go to the lhs to get some.

SDC10911_zps454e0651.jpg

Also got ***** Astute & Top Force bodies but my Top force wing was missing, I sent ***** a message & am still awaiting a reply.

SDC10912_zpse5ae91b9.jpg

I was hoping this stuff would get here before the Perth TC meet which was last Sunday but just my luck it all arrives a few days later. :rolleyes:

I just realised the Top force wing is on the back of the body on the same mould. my mistake I off to send ***** another message now.

I had a couple of nice deliveries this week which made happy & sad.

First was 2 HW waterproof 120a brushless esc's & 2 Trackstar motors a 8.5t & a 5t 550

This is the first time I've tried these Trackstar motors & was disappointed that they didn't come with wires or plugs, I now have to go to the lhs to get some.

SDC10911_zps454e0651.jpg

Also got ***** Astute & Top Force bodies but my Top force wing was missing, I sent ***** a message & am still awaiting a reply.

SDC10912_zpse5ae91b9.jpg

I was hoping this stuff would get here before the Perth TC meet which was last Sunday but just my luck it all arrives a few days later. :rolleyes:

I just realised the Top force wing is on the back of the body on the same mould. my mistake I off to send ***** another message now.

HAHA , I was going to say it's on the back of the body .

Nice hall of stuff ....

A nice set of Optima Mid rims via Sheriff - thanks Nick

You're welcome mate ;-)

4 red cards :(

only one of which was for me - some nip Kyosho vintage mini spikes for the princely sum of 99p :D

The fact the other three red cards were for my other half clears the way for me to start buying again :D :D

I hate bank holiday Mondays when I'm waiting for stuff! Bet this thread gets a load of updates tomorrow after the backlog!

Some proline shocks for my SC10 race truck

Well i got some more goodies from Stella .

RM-01X stuff , tyres , pitch Damper etc .

R91CP car as well .

IMG_0762_zps7a50aa2a.jpg

I hate bank holiday Mondays when I'm waiting for stuff! Bet this thread gets a load of updates tomorrow after the backlog!

but you twice as much stuff on Tuesday :D :D

Got my black Lunchbox body at last (A-Team lunchie coming up), rear floating axle mounts for my Lunchbox too (to do the alternative to the 5th shock mod) and a load of bearings from rcbearings.co.uk. More tomorrow methinks!