backtomyroots

The "Postman Brought Me" Thread

Those T bone bumpers are great, indestructable ;)

Today just some blue bling B4 alloy battery thumbscrews

• Like 1

Those T bone bumpers are great, indestructable ;)

That's good to hear, that's one more part I'm safe in the knowledge I can salvage if I have another wreck like last time!

IMG_0348_zps4f43c6bd.jpg

The battery was a completely random "Hey, I wonder how long it'll take to get here on a boat!" experiment. The answer was 2 months :lol:

And as it turns out, Tamiya Lithium batteries use completely different balancing connectors than anything else. Not sure how to overcome that just yet...

S15 looks like it will be a nice sistership for the MFour from last weeks haul, and why not put Ti screws in the MFour right? :ph34r:

My order from JR-RC arrived :D

Also one of two Attack SR's, this one is NIB and the other is a faded white (more cream-yellow now) that I got for a cup of coffee. Would love to find these in the other colours (dark grey and black)...

20130617_153934_zps172a24b4.jpg

• Like 1

2x Team Durango TD310022 Driveshaft Boot's

Whats the odds of me getting them on without splitting any of them..... :rolleyes:

Nothing - looks like one of my expected boxes has taken a hit with the courier, been returned to sender and is now being sent out via another carrier.

• Like 1

Well the plank will make a useful shelf, to display the models you are acquiring at a rate that makes Daves956 look like an amateur ;)

Well the plank will make a useful shelf, to display the models you are acquiring at a rate that makes Daves956 look like an amateur ;)

...Says the pot to the kettle :lol:

• Like 2

Dave, you still have more cars than I do. :lol: I couldn't have said that three days ago, but after I parted with eight your back in the lead. I was at 53 :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Dave, you still have more cars than I do. :lol: I couldn't have said that three days ago, but after I parted with eight your back in the lead. I was at 53 :rolleyes:

OMG!! you are as bad as each other :D ... Just remember Dave956 this is percymons thread :P:lol:.

No one can get close !! ....

WOW !! only 53 cars ( glup ) i have way more than that :( .....

Come on percymon has that just in this week postage ?. :D .... Why is this so additive ?...

Saw that percymon had an optima mid , So i looked & got a optima coming in the post .

I have been looking at getting one , as i did have one way back ..... All percymon's fault :( .

• Like 1

OMG!! you are as bad as each other :D ... Just remember Dave956 this is percymons thread :P:lol:.

No one can get close !! ....

WOW !! only 53 cars ( glup ) i have way more than that :( .....

Come on percymon has that just in this week postage ?. :D .... Why is this so additive ?...

Saw that percymon had an optima mid , So i looked & got a optima coming in the post .

I have been looking at getting one , as i did have one way back ..... All percymon's fault :( .

I know this is Percymon's thread, I almost never bring anything in by mail. :lol:

I finishes the Optima mid last week and it's a great car, but I like the newer shaft driven Inferno better. ;)

The other Dave has a model overdue so he's still adding and I'm trying to subtract for a while so the lead is all his.

Have you looked into the vintage RC10s yet? B) I'm pretty sure that's next.

• Like 1

I know this is Percymon's thread, I almost never bring anything in by mail. :lol:<< No it's by truck :D

I finishes the Optima mid last week and it's a great car, but I like the newer shaft driven Inferno better. ;)

The other Dave has a model overdue so he's still adding and I'm trying to subtract for a while so the lead is all his.

Have you looked into the vintage RC10s yet? B) I'm pretty sure that's next.

Yer i have looked into it , But i never had a RC10 in the old days . I am trying to LTD my self :D .

Oh & by the lot you have i'm sure there is none left :P ... Nice little haul of RC10's .

So i was only going for Tamiya's only & ONE optima as i had one of these , Oh just remembered

I have to find a Mini mardave stock car ?. All i can remember it that it was a mini mardave , simple

little car .

• Like 1

Ok some more postage , CRP stuff .

IMG_0779_zpsbbb9e587.jpg

This morning I got my plank(s)

Optima mid and bits from a kyosho Peugeot 405 nitro (shares hubs and arms with the optima mid)

Bought for spares, so hopefully i can build up another Mid when time allows.

image_zpsf664734d.jpg

So i looked & got a optima coming in the post ...

..... All percymon's fault :( .

Nothing wrong with spreading the Kyosho lurve :wub:

You do realise that once you have one, you will have another two , or three, or four ??

current stable 41.2 EEK

Hey now, if it's got at least 3 wheels and enough chassis to put the wheels on, that's a car. :lol: I see the 2 you just added.

current stable 41.2 EEK

Hey now, if it's got at least 3 wheels and enough chassis to put the wheels on, that's a car. :lol: I see the 2 you just added.

The two i just added are the 0.2 !

And i realised I've sold a few cars since the last time i gave the sig an update ;)

Nothing wrong with spreading the Kyosho lurve :wub:

You do realise that once you have one, you will have another two , or three, or four ??

No way is there going to be more than the optima i have , Only got it as i had one & not that keen on them .

I would be keen on a mini mardave :wub: from the late 80's . Just can't remember what i did with it sadly . :ph34r:

2x Team Durango TD310022 Driveshaft Boot's

Whats the odds of me getting them on without splitting any of them..... :rolleyes:

Pretty good odds if my first experience is anything to go by - they're pretty strong but you need to install them carefully. Start with them inside out and use lots of lube.

well i have got my alloy rims & WOW!! very nice indeed .

They look great & thanks to RC-Amoeba ( rc_loverr ) on the bay .

The three on the bottom are extras .

Now i just need to get the 1st order ( Lunchbox alloy body posts ) . Bet it will be late or lost ,

thanks to Australia post Grr ... As it's a small parcel & they seem to take the longest .

IMG_0780_zps4f6eceda.jpg

Nice wheels ;)

Today postie brought me ..

EZ Run 1:18th brushless motor

Ko Propo Esprit II TX converted to 2.4ghz

Associated B4 Factory Team with brushless motor/ESC

Set imperial hex drivers

• Like 1

Thanks i was wheely happy when they turned up :lol: ....

• Like 1

TA03 alloy front hubs & knuckles

84283 TRF 502x steering set - bombproof packaging from Stella!

• Like 1

Just some 2.5mm E clips

I think I did OK this week in the end though ;)