backtomyroots

The "Postman Brought Me" Thread

Good day today - used but very tidy Wild Willy 2, steel pinion for it, 2 part and 2 full WW figures and a Unimog body set :)

• Like 2

This from Mr Crispy, I think I'm hooked on Tanks already now, thanks for nothing Nic!

Posted Image

• Like 3

Possibly of less interest here as it is not vintage or a scale, but what is in this box I have been waiting on for impatiently :D

imagejpg1_zps7c7bb2c1.jpg

Sweet

imagejpg1_zps6ed8a692.jpg

I'm waiting on some blue aluminium screws from Banzai before I can start the build.

Gives reasoned incentive to tackle the painful task of masking and painting the body I have for it (protoform mazda6 gx) first, rather than rushing it at the end I guess :)

• Like 3

woooooooooo hooooooooo, finally!

All screw bags to start the restoration, new radio gear ad another tree. A couple of trees to go and its go time.

post-42499-0-04868300-1396412258_thumb.j

post-42499-0-85497800-1396412259_thumb.j

Possibly of less interest here as it is not vintage or a scale, but what is in this box I have been waiting on for impatiently :D

imagejpg1_zps7c7bb2c1.jpg

Very nice TRF418, but I can't keep my eyes from the background with a monstertruck and a bird :D

It's a peacock and a plastic trike for my 15month old daughter :D

Neither have servos or a speed control fitted.

• Like 3

Cplus that should read Neither have servos or a speed control fitted YET . Give it time , give it time :lol:

Us RC boys all the same aren't we. My wife's looking at a 12V ride-in buggy for my 3 yr old. All I did was look at the ebay listing and my wife said "dont even think about it", I said what? next came "because its fast enough and doesn't need any of your RC gizmo's". Aaaah I disagree!

• Like 2

The missing hotshot restoration parts arrived from TC member Matman! :D and also a new C-parts tree and Screwbag C from Tamico. All set to complete the restoration project now.

• Like 1

Today

Mini CVA set

Pack of aerial tubes

Set of BigWig decals

The missing hotshot restoration parts arrived from TC member Matman! :D and also a new C-parts tree and Screwbag C from Tamico. All set to complete the restoration project now.

I know the anticipation, Got my Fox screw bags and trees yesterday also. Love the restoration work. Good luck with it all.

Woohoo! It's finally here.

20140402_150613_zps8clqlkvt.jpg

Looks great , i have two of them coming & this is a big tease :P ..

Are you building it & if so can we get a pic of the contents in side please .

Thanks ...

• Like 1

Glade you have got them & postage didn't lose them etc .

Let the build commence !!

Just hope i got all the things you needed in there .

nice haul off the fleebay, all one buy, only after the Avante 2001 but worked out even better with the extras alota stuff i dont even need but hey :)

3589vt1.jpg

2rwt07p.jpg

vngpow.jpg

2nrgcc6.jpg

2e1g2hi.jpg

rmpjis.jpg

forgot to pick this ones contents, prity complete super hornet rolling chassis, but has had some cuts in the chassis to allow for a heat sick i geuss but hey ...

2w6dikw.jpg

• Like 1

I wondered if a TC member had bought it all - you have a bit of selling to make that A2K1 look like a reasonable buy !

and

t9jpxh.jpg

oqaxzo.jpg

ms2mw2.jpg

a used pair (but boxed) of these

kammna.jpg

and lastly

nmx6w7.jpg

anyone see sumthin they may need apart from the blue calsonic and the avante 2001 give me a shout, its all surpluss to needs :)

haha yes percy, i actually over bid by 100£ i was feeling rather ill and dint realize until the day before the end, and thought meh might as well, but yup badword allot stuff to shift to get the avante back to 100%, already after a front pair of hi-caps and new set of wheels.

i have the 2001 bodyset ready to be painted .... just egging my self up to do it haha

• Like 4

I got a box for the Dynatech that came with the Super Astute I bought.

Not that fussed on the motor but the box makes a nice addition to the display cabinet. :)

• Like 1

Mini CVA II socks in both white and yellow. More bearings than I can shake a stick at.