backtomyroots

The "Postman Brought Me" Thread

Nothing, boo-hoo. I was really hoping my TA-01 hop-ups would arrive today too! Hopefully they'll arrive tomorrow as I'm in Germany for a couple of days after that.

A good haul today, meaning I can move forwards on three different projects.

20140908_211435_zpsdgzwojil.jpg

Paint for my M06 Renault Alpine, a servo for my FF01 Civic, and a motor for my DF01 Manta Ray. Going to be a fun weekend! :)

I received 18 1150-size ball bearings in the mail today:

n88i1.jpg

With only 16 required, I now have two remaining. What to do...

Got my 490 Le Mans today from JR-RC, Scorpion build following soon

• Like 1

The last parts for my TA03F build have arrived. I say that, but after recently deciding I wanted blue anodised screws I'm now waiting on those too :lol:

E56FBFCF-E4D2-48E8-B8C6-FE74352C4FD4.jpg

Is a public holiday here, did a bit of building and went on the web and saw Yokomo YRF F001W...only 1 left, will do pick up tomorrow:-P. I can now see why F1 is so addictive. Is simple yet sophicated, nothing complicated like those sedan 4wd models.

Today some Gmade team zero shocks..

8DE9AD4C-5D26-4E09-AC24-8F63E2EB92FD_zps

and a castle creations link cable/interface

Missed import duties again - a good week :)

Hornet A parts, Astute ball diff internal parts, and another bag of Boomerang metal.

Some Wraith lower link mounts and a couple of 5A(8A burst) UBECs

And a spare Wraith body set

A nice haul from Banzai:

2 sets of df-02 UJ's

2 sets of steel outdrives

FRP front and rear shock towers for tt-02b

2 sets of front 2WD tyres and foam inserts

DF-03 rear wheels

Rear dual block k tyres.

Steve.

• Like 1

A nice haul from Banzai:

2 sets of df-02 UJ's

2 sets of steel outdrives

FRP front and rear shock towers for tt-02b

2 sets of front 2WD tyres and foam inserts

DF-03 rear wheels

Rear dual block k tyres.

Steve.

you're heading towards -MS spec lol!

I figured after fitting a 15 turn motor in my neo scorcher I'd better upgrade the drive train and shock towers lol. And at Banzai's prices happy days.

Last of the big spenders me!

I've belatedly realised that red lock thread is a stronger than the blue, so this will be a useful addition to my tool box.

Just under £7.64 for 50 ML delivered.

The R clips are yellow as I'm fed up with loosing them in grass when out and about £2.79 for 10 delivered.

The reason for posting up the prices is that I'm really interested to know about the places to buy items like these at keener price.

imagejpg1-75.jpg

F parts for my Avante 2001 rebuild.

20140910_235829_zps35179e64.jpg

Almost there now.

I've belatedly realised that red lock thread is a stronger than the blue, so this will be a useful addition to my tool box.

The R clips are yellow as I'm fed up with loosing them in grass when out and about £2.79 for 10 delivered.

The reason for posting up the prices is that I'm really interested to know about the places to buy items like these at keener price.

Without bundling those items in with a bigger order to save postage I think you did ok. My thread locks come as 15/20ml bottles (generally enough for half a dozen orzo models dependent upon their complexity) at around £4 a go.

• Like 1

Today I got a nice box from Hobbyking. A load of Turnigy tools and tool stand along with a lipo charging bunker, lipo storage bag and a turnigy nano tech lipo rated upto 100C for my.reventon R esc system. :)

James

:)

Brushless motor and some gears for my Wraith build - almost got all the parts together now :D

• Like 1

Some much needed parts for my TA01 build courtesy of the very generous percymon (thanks again).

• Like 1

Yay! Always wanted one of these since I was a nipper. My first car purchase in 20 years! Hopefully it will be a lot of fun for me and the boy.

20140911_151228.jpg

• Like 2

imagejpg1-75.jpg

i think that is the anaerobic threadlock you have , if memory serves it eats some plastics such as polycarbonate , , worth checking before you go using it on a precious model ;)

• Like 1

My M chassis aluminum dampers (#54000) turned up today. On the back of the box it says "Includes 3 types of coil springs", and in the box there is 4 white and two red coils... can anybody offer some insight into this? Am I missing something? :blink:

Edit: Just had a look at the image for these shocks and yes, there is only 4 white and two red showing in the pic.