backtomyroots

The "Postman Brought Me" Thread

I do have some hopups for this chassis, but I want to build it box stock and run it before doing anything else.

A relatively-large haul awaited:

whg002.jpg

Materials for my Wheelie Rally and a long-coveted hop-up for my F103RS arrived from overseas.

• Like 1

Thanks to the crowd at Banzai, this arrived yesterday! This is definitely going to be a runner.

Egress_zpsf4gvkjiu.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks to the crowd at Banzai, this arrived yesterday! This is definitely going to be a runner.

Egress_zpsf4gvkjiu.jpg

& fun to build . I race mine when i can . Fun racing it as well .

Been very busy lately so not posted in a while but my postie has carried on bring me little bits.

Recently received a trf sorting tray, a trf motor case and some 80s tamiya stickers.

Chris

A relatively-large haul awaited:

Materials for my Wheelie Rally and a long-coveted hop-up for my F103RS arrived from overseas.

Grastens; be wary of those Yea Racing LEDs - a couple of mine didn't work straight out of the packet and needed the plugs re-fitting, they're cheap for a reason I guess!

Today a small parcel from RCMart-

DSC_0003.jpg

Most of which has already found its' way onto my Jimny.

The TA03 gearbox is going to be for my frankenstein twin-motor TA03S rally car. Two silver cans, 2S lipo (maybe 3S?...) and a short wheelbase but with no belt to worry about. Should be a recipe for breaking things?!

Wow, DPD was faster than expected, and my parcel from Tamico arrived without previous warning to the wife, oops.

19972601435_0128e05f4b_c.jpg

19785907309_d4f8c58959_c.jpg

Primer, paint and micro-lines are for other projects. The Hornet will wait its opportunity fo be built. Stay connected

• Like 1

My new Blazing Blazer pitched up today, picked up by a colleague last night.

Looks pretty good, not a cheap purchase, but worth its price I think.

I'll add it to my showroom asap and then add a link.

The postman brought me a genuine Bigwig decal sheet!

Well packed and crease free. Twenty quid - which is way less than I've seen them go for in the past....maybe the seller knows something about an upcoming re-release that regular punters like me don't?

Either way I'm happy

• Like 1

This came from another TCer down south, I vaguely remember saying no more, but it needed a home, my home!

Currently stripping it and rebuilding it

20150725_143525_zps2gqxubuz.jpg

• Like 4

This came from another TCer down south, I vaguely remember saying no more, but it needed a home, my home!

Currently stripping it and rebuilding it

20150725_143525_zps2gqxubuz.jpg

I do like a little Traxxas action on the side [emoji41]
  • Like 1

Multiple deliveries from Seidel. One superfast (Porsche) and other delayed (lost somewhere??)

For the Porsche I do not add photo, you only need to see one post up :rolleyes:

19784671360_16ba69eff5_c.jpg

This will travel with me on holidays

• Like 2

Thank you Tamico, returned from holiday to these treasures...

med_gallery_28308_3756_243076.jpg

med_gallery_28308_3756_1730447.jpg

Pretty excited about getting this lot home. This Bruiser will be a proper runner, saving my other one as a shelf queen, as such there's also a slipper clutch in there somewhere, and also a spare shell above for 35 euros, just for the front and rear clams.

I have a few parts for my Blackfoot WT01 build, Gmade shocks, GPM strut tower and aluminium servo posts, some Gmade 1.9NR wheels and tyres and 2.2 G-air system wheels, either of which might end up on the Bruiser depending if I can get them to work and a few other minor bits and pieces. :rolleyes:

• Like 4

This arrived today, a purchase that I didn't really need at all, but it was cheap and listed as a used runner body. It arrived today and apart from some lifting decals, its mint. not a single mark or scrape on it at all :)

gallery_16696_3966_395291.jpg

James

:)

• Like 4

This arrived today, a purchase that I didn't really need at all, but it was cheap and listed as a used runner body. It arrived today and apart from some lifting decals, its mint. not a single mark or scrape on it at all :)gallery_16696_3966_395291.jpgJames :)

That's very nice James, I nearly bought something similar the other day in blue and white.

My MA1 screws arrived today, thank you. All fitted and ready to go again : )

• Like 1

A couple of low-voltage alarms, $8 shipped for both, courtesy of my wife's Amazon Prime accout...

DSCF1781.JPG

They're bigger than I was hoping. But hey, cheaper than new ESCs or killed batteries...

Some bits from two sellers, the bits other than the radio went from the States to Zurich Switzerland hence why it took 4 weeks :( I have been especially keen to get my mitts on those drivers!

20150728_135437_zpsdlpujo7f.jpg

Another pair of cheap Flysky r/x for the kids runners.

I can get the GF01 moving now : )....I might need to test drive this one a lot!

i got a topcad crawler esc and 50t brushed motor for jimny along with front u/js and alloy hexes plus a body post brace all from Asiatees really fast shipping just hope i dont get the dreaded customs letter in post soon lol!

There was no sneaking this one past the missus, she just sent me this pic!

14A68FB5-DF4C-47F0-BAC6-CF72F60437DA_zps

Oops...

• Like 5