backtomyroots

The "Postman Brought Me" Thread

Went halvies with my brother on some 1/12 scale water bottles, they look pretty good to me [emoji6]

f0f712aea4b9e3fba88e6918492acc13.jpg

a3476dc8a460a9b5e1c9189708b9e4d8.jpg

• Like 6

Seem to have been followed home by a Pershing...

You jammy....

Well done sir, if it has the DMD it is arguably one of the best sounding tank units ;)

• Like 1

Went halvies with my brother on some 1/12 scale water bottles, they look pretty good to me [emoji6]

Now don't drink it all at once :P .. WOW !!

f0f712aea4b9e3fba88e6918492acc13.jpg

Those look great! Where'd they come from?

This showed up yesterday at the front door. Picked it up on ebay for a fairly reasonable price. Now I can get to painting and detailing my Blackfoot body.

3de1c1d2-3d12-48b9-a234-2ffa7311a194_zps

• Like 2

This showed up yesterday at the front door. Picked it up on ebay for a fairly reasonable price. Now I can get to painting and detailing my Blackfoot body.

3de1c1d2-3d12-48b9-a234-2ffa7311a194_zps

are these the precut decals off eBay, I believe they sell the ranger ones also... If so how's the quality..

Dave

*Newsflash*

This just in, soldier shot dead for prancing around with his bright reflective bottle of Evian instead of filling his camouflaged flask with water...

They do look cool to be honest, I just hope they are for his leaky radiator though :lol:

Postie brought me a set of alloy lunchbox mounts from rc loverr for my workmate. Ordered Friday, here Wednesday, auction says "Airmail, 3-4 weeks"... stoked! :D

are these the precut decals off eBay, I believe they sell the ranger ones also... If so how's the quality..

Dave

They're originals, at least as far as I can tell. They have the light blue backing paper and the Tamiya logo and application instructions on the back. The paper is slightly yellowed around the edges, and the tape on the clear sleeve they came in looks authentic. The decals themselves look perfect, though. Great coloring and no wrinkles.

• Like 1

16T RW pinions, one for my M06 Carerra and one for my F350. Email from rcmart confirming order shipped. Wild Dagger back on the road, TA02 build looming!

4242dab4094a0bb547cb57e385ec7ab2.jpg

Thanks Tamico! Sealed boxes too. Got to the UK in 2 days and with the weaker Euro £220 the pair delivered. Already got one GT2, but this one's a NIB keeper! My first Tamico purchase, but not my last, I suspect. Poor bank account will get a hammering.

• Like 4

One of these..

20150828_141220_zpstzvaibri.jpg

Seems like it's worth a go for the money, Hope to get my Boomerang running for the first time in many years

• Like 1

One of these..

20150828_141220_zpstzvaibri.jpg

Seems like it's worth a go for the money, Hope to get my Boomerang running for the first time in many years

You Won't be disappointed, I have 2 and love them
  • Like 1

I'm currently in possession of 2 as well, can't think of a better offering on the market for a brushed motor!

• Like 1

I was buying traxxas xl 5 esc for the same money and though they are good these are more compact.

Got some more parts for my Honda city turbo, that i have no intentions to build :-S got em from Stellamodels and as allways bomb safe packing. Motor protection and a frame to dye in orange.

20150828_201649_zpsx46hvher.jpg

You Won't be disappointed, I have 2 and love them

Freaking awesome brushed esc's and they cope with 2S lipos with ease.

Steve.

• Like 1

I played the postie part today in that I finally went and picked up my Frog from my LHS.

Very please that I now have a Frog :D

Frog_zps1lezstri.jpg

• Like 4