backtomyroots

The "Postman Brought Me" Thread

3 hours ago, bjorklo said:

Got a alu gear housing for my Monster Beetle. It also came with thicker alu side walls.

20170115_165506_zpskjvpj8jm.jpg

Where did you get that from ? . Some one had made this a few months back , are they making them ?. 

Sorry i can't remember the TC name , who made the 1st one .

4 hours ago, matman said:

Where did you get that from ? . Some one had made this a few months back , are they making them ?. 

Sorry i can't remember the TC name , who made the 1st one .

No it's not from longrat I got this from Japan Yahoo auction. 

• Like 1

On Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 0:11 PM, Percymon said:

Have you guys seen the ball diff conversion for the monster beetle  so you can use a brushless setup 

18 hours ago, bjorklo said:

No it's not from longrat I got this from Japan Yahoo auction. 

is there anymore for sale ? , or who was selling them ? .. Thanks 

5 hours ago, matman said:

is there anymore for sale ? , or who was selling them ? .. Thanks 

Pm sent

6 hours ago, bjorklo said:

Pm sent

Thank You Sir , for your time . 

A 4 in one charger for my husband x4  only to find all the slots are slightly to big for the battery connector and only one slot holds so the charge light stays on hopefully charging  the battery. I have sent a email to seller asking for a replacement or refund. Dahm cheap china junk

This is why I hate it know seeing i cant get to my lhs and i have to order of line

lots of stuff.......

Madcap

new acto-power 2wd buggy motor for said madcap (kinda cool the body and motor colors match)

TL01 carbon shafts

M05 VII chassis

M05 reinforced gear set

2 sets of TL01 bearings (bought for spare bearings)

two more GPM servo mount thingies

And TBG bodies for my Dirt Thrasher, Falcon, and Madcap (sucks I go all crazy making the cars all original but original bodies have about an 84684511587524.25% mark up on them, IF you can even find them.

IMG_1067_zpsu6xdgzcj.jpg

IMG_1069_zpstmdhajr1.jpg

• Like 5

A set of DT-02 dampers from China & the rx that was missing when I opened up my tx/rx box(dealer sent one asap). Now I will go mess with my Holiday Buggy a bit more :)

20170117_131445.jpeg

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Biz73 said:

A set of DT-02 dampers from China & the rx that was missing when I opened up my tx/rx box(dealer sent one asap). Now I will go mess with my Holiday Buggy a bit more :)

20170117_131445.jpeg

happen to have a link to those shocks?

Those TA-01 chassis are gorgeous. I'm not a road car man but I really love the red gearboxes and grey chassis.

Mind you I wasn't a monster truck man but that changed much to the chagrine of my wallet...:wacko:

Thanks Buggyjam, I also like the red, goes real nice. Got a TA-02 the same color.

Also got a TA-02SW which I've upgraded to blue A,B &C parts.

DSCF9238_zpsed2jnhhg.jpg

Doesn't look as good as the red IMO.

• Like 3

Got a set of 10 dean plugs and am i going to attempt to change all my esc and battery plugs.  I have not soldered a thing in atleast 25 yrs lol

18 hours ago, IronSights said:

Picked this up from Hong Kong and it is still sealed!

Kubel%20-%2001_zpstt3uwsii.jpg

Kubel%20-%2003_zps2e3ulhks.jpg

Kubel%20-%2002_zpsrgmlz9ba.jpg

Looks great, sure wish you had a magic wand and could make it bigger like 1:10 scale and then model the engine up.

On 1/17/2017 at 1:05 PM, iluvmud said:

lots of stuff.......

Madcap

new acto-power 2wd buggy motor for said madcap (kinda cool the body and motor colors match)

TL01 carbon shafts

M05 VII chassis

M05 reinforced gear set

2 sets of TL01 bearings (bought for spare bearings)

two more GPM servo mount thingies

And TBG bodies for my Dirt Thrasher, Falcon, and Madcap (sucks I go all crazy making the cars all original but original bodies have about an 84684511587524.25% mark up on them, IF you can even find them.

IMG_1067_zpsu6xdgzcj.jpg

IMG_1069_zpstmdhajr1.jpg

Wow, you don't show any signs of slowing down any time soon on those projects. The Pink motor is one I will get around to getting for my collection one day, nice pick up.

4 hours ago, christam said:

Thanks Buggyjam, I also like the red, goes real nice. Got a TA-02 the same color.

Also got a TA-02SW which I've upgraded to blue A,B &C parts.

DSCF9238_zpsed2jnhhg.jpg

Doesn't look as good as the red IMO.

I agree, the blue doesn't hit the same buttons, must be some reason I love the HotShot with just a few bits of red here and there, plus the red body and then the gold wheels, so your TA chassis must need a red body.

3 hours ago, Rb4276 said:

Got a set of 10 dean plugs and am i going to attempt to change all my esc and battery plugs.  I have not soldered a thing in atleast 25 yrs lol

Don't burn your fingers and PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE is all the advice I have for you on that.

• Like 1

8 pairs of "black chrome" Arrma SCT wheels (on sale for $2.99 / pair), Front and rear Pro-Line Prime tires for my daughters TT-02B for when she joins my son and his TT-02 in the car park, a pair of JConcepts Goose Bumps rear buggy tires for my TRF-201 which is mostly a shelf queen at this point but that I'm outfitting for grass or loamy track duty.  I just need to find a grass or loamy track to race it on...  A Futaba Rx and a block of oven fired clay.  I'm hoping the clay will work for tire balancing.  :)

01.18.2017-20.58.png

In this big box are 48 pairs of JConcepts SCT Pressure Points tires.  My sons SCT tears through tires racing and these were on sale for $1.99 a pair!  I almost wish I'd have bought more.  :o

01.18.2017-21.05.png

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Crash Cramer said:

Wow, you don't show any signs of slowing down any time soon on those projects. The Pink motor is one I will get around to getting for my collection one day, nice pick up.

Thanks, any Ive been impulse buying too much :( I think I made one of my last CAR purchases yesterday a Never run M01, the last car will be for a pet project I want to do, nothing fancy but its for a WR02 so I'll be buying one of those soon and THATS IT!!!!! In terms of cars anyway I think I have enough stuff to keep me busy for a lllllllooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggg while. speaking of........ sell me that Blazing star body :)

A tamiya 2mm e'ring/clip tool ...No more traping my finger with a set of pliers.

The custom made paint in rattle cans for my merc gigaspace truck 

• Like 1

Hi All

This came today in the post thanks to EARNHARDT so happy wanted one for ages. Time to start building :)

20170119_144354.jpg

• Like 4