backtomyroots

The "Postman Brought Me" Thread

10 minutes ago, Jonathon Gillham said:

The FPV setup arrived but unfortunately its not quite plug and play. The tx/rx part should be, but I need to swap plugs over to plug the camera in. Its got those tiny JST plugs so I'm going to try to find an adaptor rather than attempt tomput new plugs on, theynlook too small and fiddly. Unless I ask my frind to do it...

Mine came with a adapter from te cameras tiny flat connector I dont know the name to a micro 2.0 plug, I use on these and mini quad only.

I told you the TX02 from eachine is a plug to power source ready device with VTX included

• Like 1

Some tyres for my Street/Sand Rover. 

EkTx80Jl.jpg

• Like 2

Wow! 

Seriously green😬

DSC_0114.JPG

• Like 3

A few last tuning bits for a CC01 arrived today.  Thought I'd try out a set of F350 wheels since I couldn't find a cheap set of beadlocks that I liked.  Also ordered the Unimog 406 kit.  I was hoping to buy a CC01 kit locally to build it this weekend.  Unfortunately there either wasn't a kit I liked or they'd need me to order extra bits to fit the Bronco body anyway.  Almost went for a CR01 but my car battery died last night and I think the alternator might be to blame so I decided to be sensible.

CW43m6J.jpg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Jason1145 said:

Ask you "frind", I'm sure he'll help ;p

Don't you have a frind like this?

I did ask and will be going over on the weekend. I'm also going to take my new ESC for him to fix up my awful soldering job, hehe, he has no idea.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Fabia130vRS said:

Mine came with a adapter from te cameras tiny flat connector I dont know the name to a micro 2.0 plug, I use on these and mini quad only.

I told you the TX02 from eachine is a plug to power source ready device with VTX included

Micro 2.0 plug, good to know. It looks like a small balance plug from a lipo, but really really small. To make matters worse the one the camera takes is small but the one from the tx is tiny. I think they are the same plugs though, just different size. Oh and the +, - and signal in different order which is awesome. I can bodge it for now, I have servo plugs which I could make work but the wires are so small I don't want to do that then get a proper fix on the weekend and risk losing too much wire length

• Like 1

More parts for my favorite chassis, avante family and Top-Force 

IMG_20190319_161922_zpsujvg54gq.jpg

• Like 2

Postman brought me this a couple of days ago. Most of my auction wins from Japan from November and December. Some stuff I had already for a while because I used a faster shipping method, and the same goes for the stuff I won in January/February. Now there's still some other stuff waiting in Japan for me to ship it back here :)

53736381_2813037208714011_44263460806821

53731931_2813037085380690_91079974127140

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Tizer said:

Postman brought me this a couple of days ago. Most of my auction wins from Japan from November and December. Some stuff I had already for a while because I used a faster shipping method, and the same goes for the stuff I won in January/February. Now there's still some other stuff waiting in Japan for me to ship it back here :)

53736381_2813037208714011_44263460806821

53731931_2813037085380690_91079974127140

Nice haul👍

I spy some blue ta04 bits, but I can't quite see which evo the clear chassis parts are🤔

TB evo IV!? 

Just now, svenb said:

Nice haul👍

I spy some blue ta04 bits, but I can't quite see which evo the clear chassis parts are🤔

TB evo IV!? 

TB evo 4, yes. For a very special project! They also had the smoke clear parts, but I forgot about the auction and was too late :(

4 minutes ago, Tizer said:

TB evo 4, yes. For a very special project! They also had the smoke clear parts, but I forgot about the auction and was too late :(

I've got a evo 4 ms nib with all hop ups waiting for rainy day. 

Got the blue and red clear parts but would like the smoke😁

1 hour ago, Tizer said:

Red clear?!

Yeah, more pink really, I'll take a picture later

these thks to mr grumpy...;)

47375092992_4c5d7b3614_c.jpg

and my goo..:lol:

47375092972_194e7b9a99_c.jpg

and 2x more tings but there in work still.....:ph34r:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, svenb said:

@Tizer

DSC_0123~2.JPG

Wow!! That's absolutely amazing! Never seen that before. Now I need to go back on the hunt again I guess :D

..sumin I'd never thought I'd own...:o....pretty much perfect in every way:wub:

20190321_112133 20190321_112153

Bought for sensible money from the uk....-_-.and it came with this...

20190321_112312 20190321_112420 20190321_112433 20190321_112411

I now have 4 willys i thk....:o.....:lol:...and this bueaty....:wub:

20190321_112912

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Rb4276 said:

My egress came today, wont build it for a week or two though

E0AD8D93-36FC-400D-A464-A7B28EDF45E5.jpeg

You'll love it, enjoying building mine so far, big push this weekend to finish it!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nellyle said:

You'll love it, enjoying building mine so far, big push this weekend to finish it!

Im looking forward to it, i had an avante as a kid and to be honest it was flimsy and fell apart. I couldnt complain ingot it new for $99 on clearance. I figured the egress is better, improved and wanted one when i saw the egress as a kid. Ill build it one weekend coming up. I have everything already, going to put a 13.5 brushless in it to start

A few bits this week. Bodies are another Impreza 08 and another Clio. Pin Vise with 1mm and 0.5mm bits. The small Ersatzteille pack is a couple of 4x5mm flanged tubes - the last pieces in the puzzle for my TA-02W build. Batteries were a Tamico freebie.

goodies-21st-mar-2019.jpg

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Truck Norris said:

A few bits this week. Bodies are another Impreza 08 and another Clio. Pin Vise with 1mm and 0.5mm bits. The small Ersatzteille pack is a couple of 4x5mm flanged tubes - the last pieces in the puzzle for my TA-02W build. Batteries were a Tamico freebie.

goodies-21st-mar-2019.jpg

what do you do with all this stuff you buy esp the shells do you buy them to sell or are they for customers

15 hours ago, Britaff said:

My Modelsport order arrived today

A2361970-D18D-4D52-B4DB-CD3BE1318207.jpeg

Ooooo, I didn't know that Volvo was available yet....must check the store, thanks!