backtomyroots

The "Postman Brought Me" Thread

22 hours ago, Badcrumble said:

£22 from that same seller. 

Just pushed the button on a pair.

• Like 1

A full set of shiny new axles, dogbones and drive cups for the TT-02 Cats Protection charity build courtesy of @Superluminal and Colin. :D

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Badcrumble said:

And two days later...

B8411774-34B9-4FD0-B754-DCE56D981729.jpg

Lucky you! All I got (after having been notified that the item was despatched) was the following message:

"Hello friend,

I am writing here with all my sincereness to say sorry to you .

I was informed that this item is out of stock now because this sells very quickly , quite sorry about this .

May I know if it is possible that you buy it again from others? I can cancel this order and issue you the full refund promptly .
Is this fine?
Waiting for your early reply and hope you could kindly understand it .

Sorry for all the inconvenience caused ."

• Sad 1

Decals from Japan! 

The shipping was EX$PEN$IVE but they arrived super fast and well packed. These are destined for the Super CLOD BLOCKHEAD-Buster Build B) 

Blockhead Motors shipment

• Like 4

On 2/26/2020 at 8:40 PM, TurnipJF said:

Lucky you! All I got (after having been notified that the item was despatched) was the following message:

"Hello friend,

I am writing here with all my sincereness to say sorry to you .

I was informed that this item is out of stock now because this sells very quickly , quite sorry about this .

May I know if it is possible that you buy it again from others? I can cancel this order and issue you the full refund promptly .
Is this fine?
Waiting for your early reply and hope you could kindly understand it .

Sorry for all the inconvenience caused ."

I got mine today , 2 days after order. Picked a UK seller.

Some servo saver (no servo saver, more like steering posts) parts for my Kyosho DRX. The first of three as I snotted it into a van tyre at 80kph while scanning the road behind me for cars coming the other way. 🙄 Rookie error. Will wait for the other parts before commencing repairs.

A few bits and pieces arrived this week, all from TC members I've traded with over the years...

53151 Diffuser, 53098 TA02 suspension shafts, 53308 Servo Stays & 53326 TA03 Steering arm - all courtesy of @OCDin the US

53074 F1 Brake lamp & 53157 King Pins from @Tamiyabigstuff here in the UK

..and a little bag of bits from  @acprc for a FS12-LT engine I'm restoring as part of a TA01 Nitro conversion project.

Super helpful guys :-)

fullsizeoutput_43f.jpeg

• Like 3

Congrats on the TA03 steering set, quite a rare hop up to lay your hands on. Don't do as I did and fit aluminium ball studs to it though, go with steel or brass. My aluminium ones sheared off at the base after a drifting accident and I was unable to remove the trapped threaded part :(

I would have made a lot more effort to save them nowadays!

• Like 2

I received a Customs charge notification today so I should have some nice blue bits from Japan on Monday - M chassis dampers and rear hubs.

Still waiting on a replacement M05 chassis from Tamico’s supplier so the build won’t progress until then. 

Did some motor shopping. 
One lemans for each of my Kyosho legendary series re-re’s.  Dynatech 02 one for my original nib super astute and one for my nib original Egress. Finally a Acto pink motor for my nib

Dynablaster.

7ECBBA25-11AB-44D6-9AC1-B10442361B4D.jpeg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, futureworks said:

A few bits and pieces arrived this week, all from TC members I've traded with over the years...

53151 Diffuser, 53098 TA02 suspension shafts, 53308 Servo Stays & 53326 TA03 Steering arm - all courtesy of @OCDin the US

53074 F1 Brake lamp & 53157 King Pins from @Tamiyabigstuff here in the UK

..and a little bag of bits from  @acprc for a FS12-LT engine I'm restoring as part of a TA01 Nitro conversion project.

Super helpful guys :-)

fullsizeoutput_43f.jpeg

Nice delivery 

I too can say @acprc @Tamiyabigstuff and @OCD are helpful blokes👍

• Like 1

2 months in the waiting (post is a little lagged getting to the tip of Africa) - been very eager to try out some Samix brass parts on my TRX4 Defender. Couple of other bits and pieces from Amain.

IMG_9005.jpg

5 hours ago, Richardrpm said:

Just about everything for a TFE clone. Including original stickers, wheels and tires. All this just to sit on a shelf.

A86843EE-1B72-4E91-8B67-45FFD39F8A37.jpeg

Did exactly the same over xmas and yes my one too just sit on the shelf!

20191027_102403.jpg

• Like 5

Postie has had a busy couple of days.

In no particular order

RIT dye (black), new wheels (white), servo horn, Hobbywing esc program card, bodyshell velcro tape, and tyre glue (+ non rc related stuff).

All that's needed now is a charity shop pan, and the new white wheels and the RIT dye will get acquainted.

Received a NIP TT01 chassis tub in the mail today; it's the last part I need to consume a bunch of spare parts and build a complete chassis.

• Like 1

Got a pair of crystals (how many times have I seen these knocking around my toolbox and the minute I want them.......can I find them?😣) for my wild willy m38 build and to go with that I got a new mug because my other has kinda worn out if you can wear out a mug?

20200229_161124.jpg

• Like 3

Feeling a bit down as I can’t progress with either of my two current build while I wait on critical parts.

The arrival of these M05-RA hop-ups cheered me up today

D6B44DB5-7847-4E7F-B6C3-D5CBCAC7FFA8.jpg

• Like 1

On 2/29/2020 at 7:40 PM, moffman said:

Got a pair of crystals (how many times have I seen these knocking around my toolbox and the minute I want them.......can I find them?😣) for my wild willy m38 build and to go with that I got a new mug because my other has kinda worn out if you can wear out a mug?

20200229_161124.jpg

how long did it take for you to get the mug as i sent him a pic before christmas and still am waiting

• Like 1