backtomyroots

The "Postman Brought Me" Thread

this morning..

3 x Tamiya (#84280) - Avante (2011) LW Wh.Wheels F/R

3 x Tamiya (#84281) - Avante (2011) Hybrid Spike Tires F/R

Spooky, I had 3 sets of these wheels and tyres arrive today, along with some nice red alloy dampers for Madcap/Saint Dragon project. Not from Germany by any chance??

Not from Germany by any chance??

mine came in from honkers - etamiya.com

not the easiest to deal with , with all their address verification malarchy, but came good in the end and decent prices. Handy second / third option supplier when stella dont have stock !

1t2qZjl.jpg

Scale accessories for my crawlers, finally got some shackles, and for a good price from RCoffroad.eu

Hi all I had today some nice new Falcon tyres(front and rear) and new font wheels. Nice one tamiyabigstuff. Keep an eye out for the rear wheels lol.

I drove around with this in the car for a while after picking it up at the post office. I wished it was out of the box so I could have pointed it at one pointed at me. It might not have gone well.

I'll know from now on how fast is too fast.

DSCN0122.jpg

• Like 1

Most the parts to make 2 Bruiser or mountaineer bodys :) , but thats my lot for this pay month :(

Tonight my Graupner 500 BB Race motor had arrived - nice bit of kit for 99p :D :D

I had 3 seperate boxes arrive on the same day. The bodies will be the display bodies as I drive those cars often and the ones on the car are showing some wear. The parts are for what may or may not be my next build, depending on the arrival of another kit. If the Tundra takes more than 4 days to arrive, I'll be starting on the Bruiser.

20130228_113752_zpse3790903.jpg

20130228_114029_zpsaaaf1c52.jpg

20130228_114614_zps47c45e06.jpg

Thanks , Hay you got a bruiser ?.

I wish, just collecting parts to redo my Highlift Hilux

Today's deliveries, set of Astute screw bags

Manta ray N parts, I thought these only came on the XB versions, never seen them as a parts tree before.

SDC10906_zps686203c3.jpg

Manta ray N parts, I thought these only came on the XB versions, never seen them as a parts tree before.

Neither did I, interesting. I could have used some of those back in the days of the originals.

I have no room for any more parts, so the postman brought me nothing. :(

Wish I could participate!

Cheers,

Skottoman

Just a simple Radshape SRB bumper today - boo hoo :( 

TT-01 metal outdrives for the Falcon cvd mod/experiment. (And they fit!) :)

Off to the track tomorrow to find some cvds that might work.

Keep an eye out for a thread. ;)

• Like 1

Some childhood memories came back today with this delivery:

imag2812.jpg

Not quite 1:10 scale or Tamiya, but just as much fun at a work station as actual tinkering on a larger RC car!

• Like 1

Unexpected as it was,considering it's a Sunday, I found something in my mailbox today. It must have been a friendly neighbour because it "arrived" between 10pm Saturday and 11am Sunday and there's no Sunday delivery.

Whatever. I was stoked because amongst other bits and pieces I got this! Woohoo, I've been wanting one of these for ages, I'm really quite pleased... :P

LovelyLRPX20%20%28Small%29.JPG

Unexpected as it was,considering it's a Sunday, I found something in my mailbox today. It must have been a friendly neighbour because it "arrived" between 10pm Saturday and 11am Sunday and there's no Sunday delivery.

Whatever. I was stoked because amongst other bits and pieces I got this! Woohoo, I've been wanting one of these for ages, I'm really quite pleased... :P

LovelyLRPX20%20%28Small%29.JPG

Oooh, nice - is it sensored..?

Oooh, nice - is it sensored..?

Yep... and apparently goes like a cut cat... :D

Will hopefully get it in this week.

Very happy to have this M-chassis body arrive today... It's clear/untrimmed/unpainted; this is just an example photo from ABC Hobby's web site...

austinpickup1.jpg

• Like 2

Thats a great looking mini body !

This morning postie brought me a Avante mount bag - very reasonable price and great service from F&MHobbies in the US.