IMG_2602_zps83553e09.jpg

dynatech 01R, used, without sticker

IMG_2608_zps4b7d0ba3.jpg

IMG_2607_zps02bfb149.jpg

and one of this... i don't know the brand... :blink:

IMG_2610_zpscf0ae6f2.jpg

First arrival of the day

C1D1B799-0120-47EC-980B-AB2C8E2034FD_zps

I'm going to give this one some proper exercise, purchase price was worth it for the electrics; buggy effectively free :)

PM sent regarding the Super Hornet.

Steve

Good call! Though I may be biased ;)

Only other arrival today was a TEU-101 ESC, cheers Andy

A pair of TT02 flurine coated step screws. I read Qatmix's website ( http://thercracer.com ) from time to time, and although I do not own a TT02, I thought these screws would come in handy in other projects. I've never had hop up screws before. These are like soap - very slippery.

And a grey card from the postie. Hopefully it concerns my long awaited Hobbyking order.

Today was a rather good day...

Used Bullhead body in nice condition - will be repainted with new chrome and window though

Another load of bearings (50+) :o

Boomerang B parts and bumper

DT03 hop-ups - alloy gearcase bridge, stabiliser set and alloy battery pin

more importantly though..

new Bigwig chassis and subchassis - how this one escaped matman's radar is anyones guess (and much to the amusement no doubt of other Aussie members ;) )

and

new original BigWig body and decals - cheers Nick

• Like 1

front and rear gearbox housing for avante 2001 and some o rings, all for the avante 2001 rbuild :)

Today was a rather good day...

Used Bullhead body in nice condition - will be repainted with new chrome and window though

Another load of bearings (50+) :o

Boomerang B parts and bumper

DT03 hop-ups - alloy gearcase bridge, stabiliser set and alloy battery pin

more importantly though..

new Bigwig chassis and subchassis - how this one escaped matman's radar is anyones guess (and much to the amusement no doubt of other Aussie members ;) )

and

new original BigWig body and decals - cheers Nick

WHAT!! , How ? . I must have been asleep or away .... Oh!! Why

does this happen oh why !! & letting percymon get it of all people !

Just to rub it in your faces . "NO"

• Like 2

DF03 wheels (black) and K tires for a DF03 project I have in the pipe line.

WHAT!! , How ? . I must have been asleep or away .... Oh!! Why

does this happen oh why !! & letting percymon get it of all people !

Just to rub it in your faces . "NO"

You were definitely dosing - under 13 aussie dollars too :D :D :D :D :D

I collected my long awaited Hobbyking order from the Post Office today. I got hit by customs for a small amount, although the P.O. fees topped that right up. Luckily, last night, on the way to the pub, I found a tenner blowing down the street, so technically I only paid £1.84 for the items :D

Anyway, after reading a few threads on the forum I purchased a Bluebird servo (BMS-621DMG+HS) and a Hobbyking HK3100 receiver. My thanks go to John Weston and Hammerstein for the tips on their thread.

49863360431_7e313cd59c_o.jpg

The HK3100 is tiny - the smallest receiver I have ever seen - smaller than the Core Code RX

49863362416_3772aac6d6_o.jpg

And against the top of my index finger...

49861844972_decda7e601_o.jpg

TINY

Thanks to everyone for help here from discussions about these items, to customs charges and advice about Hobbyking and waiting for some time for these items to arrive.

Tony

Today a trio of used chassis..

M03

FF-01

TL-01

first one will be a cut n shut project

last one is going to be another drifter

middle one i've no idea :rolleyes:

You typed cut n shut, I read something completely different. :blink:

I had a couple of orders arrive this morning-

1st one came from a company I hadn't used before called Wireless Madness. Ordered the wheels Friday night and they arrived Monday morning! Great service I think and I'll defo be using them again-

10150561_10152074195131158_3270127055372

2nd order was just a few simple bits, a new 19t pinion for my Baja Champ and an 18t pinion for my Grasshopper's 540 conversion. Oooh and some grease too.

1238810_10152074194716158_16084565266634

HI!... So I picked up some RC parts I had powder coated black today after work. Guys quick. I dropped the parts off on Friday afternoon and they were done Monday morning. One RC10 Team car chassis/motor plate/front kick up, and on RC10 DS car chassis/motor plate/front kick up. Also the roof panel for my BigWig "Shadow Edition project. All this $20 cash. :)

Img_6151.jpg

• Like 2

The HK3100 is tiny - the smallest receiver I have ever seen - smaller than the Core Code RX

RecieverServo5.jpg

That receiver doesn't work with the same transmitter as the CORE Code rx though does it? Cos if it does I need some!

That receiver doesn't work with the same transmitter as the CORE Code rx though does it? Cos if it does I need some!

That's what I thought, I've been buying the HK3000 as I thought the HK3100 wasn't compatible!?!?!

That's what I thought, I've been buying the HK3000 as I thought the HK3100 wasn't compatible!?!?!

Well I am taking a chance due to the info I read in this thread: http://www.tamiyaclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=68976

From what I gather several companies market the Core Tx/Rx under their own labels and it seems Hobbyking have the regular blue Rx (HK3000) which suits their HK310 Tx and is the same as the Core Code Rx, and this tiny grey one which is also compatible with HK310. Ergo, it should be compatible with the Core Code. I'll find out when I try it.

And whilst I'm here, the postie brought me a Tamiya hi torque servo saver.

Well I am taking a chance due to the info I read in this thread: http://www.tamiyaclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=68976

From what I gather several companies market the Core Tx/Rx under their own labels and it seems Hobbyking have the regular blue Rx (HK3000) which suits their HK310 Tx and is the same as the Core Code Rx, and this tiny grey one which is also compatible with HK310. Ergo, it should be compatible with the Core Code. I'll find out when I try it.

And whilst I'm here, the postie brought me a Tamiya hi torque servo saver.

Yep, all the FHSS blue cased receivers are interchangeable (Core, Tamco, Etronix and Hobby King) but I'm not sure about the smaller 3100 - let us know how you get on.

• Like 1

Yep, all the FHSS blue cased receivers are interchangeable (Core, Tamco, Etronix and Hobby King) but I'm not sure about the smaller 3100 - let us know how you get on.

+1 Fruitfly01 ;)

+1 Fruitfly01 ;)

OK guys, will do. But if you want a more immediate answer, Hammerstien has had first hand experience with the HK3100. I just don't know what Tx he is using. But he was using the original blue HK3000 (Core Code copy) beforehand.

Maybe I should have asked his advice before buying the 3100 myself :wacko:

• Like 1

A big thanks goes to Tamiyabigstuff . I have the red shocks .

So i will put these one's on the hotshot 2 . got some others

on they way that will go onto super sabre .

a19dea6f56a12952e4164122b654cb6d_zps1bdf

• Like 2