backtomyroots

The "Postman Brought Me" Thread

Today

DT-03. Carbon front and rear shock towers

DT-03 alloy servo mount

DT-03 turnbuckle set

DT-02 bearing set (for DT-03)

DF-02 universals. (For DT-03!)

Think that's all I need to start the build now :)

3 x steel antennas

Nylon cable tie bag

2 missed delivery cards, 1 I think is my TT02 Lancia Delta Intergrale and 1 should be 2 proportional smoke units for my Heng Long tanks. Fingers crossed for tomorrow :)

Ooooh, my turn!

I finally found some 1/10th scale GULF graphics on the bay...

P1000845_zpsc69d51ec.jpg

...and fitted them to the STUMPscorcher this evening!

P1000846_zpsf90728b6.jpg

Initially I only had some 1/24th scale logos plus a 50mm diameter roundal that I put on the roof (see the STUMPscorcher thread for more photos), but I was never really happy with their proportions, other than the ones on the side of Willy's helmet...

These new ones are better, although I'm still not 100% happy with them, although I do prefer the twin orange roof stripes to the big logo I had on there before - only the orange of the printing isn't exactly the same shade as the bodywork, which is a bit unfortunate... perhaps I can mask and paint them ;o)

Jx

• Like 2

First post in ages (-:

NbNLbrP.jpg

Ezn1SJO.jpg

Thorp diff for my King Cab - This feels quite different from the std. diff, so should hopefully hold up a little better (-:

• Like 1

Must be my lucky day. The missed delivery card was my Heng Long smoke units from Canada and the postie just redelivered my TT02 Lancia Delta Intergrale from Honkers... within 5 mins of the wife popping out with the kids. No customs charges on either package!

2DF53AFD-5D6D-44F5-9F6E-DAFDEC78F697_zps

It's nice when they get in under the radar of both customs and more importantly, the General :) I should probably go buy a lottery ticket before my luck runs out... but that new box smell is too tempting too resist.

Edit: ordered from RC Marts eBay account Dinball and they've included a free little mobile phone holder... isn't that cute!

BB14F5B7-F756-44F6-BB8C-5AA52B3E8ECC_zps

• Like 1

I won this on German ebay literally 12 hours before the news broke about the Scorpion re-re....DOH!!!

Nevermind,at least i didn't pay too much for it and it will be nice once restored,i think i'l treat it to a nice set of Pargu rims and maybe a turbo body.It appears to be maybe a fourth generation model seeing as it has brackets on the roof rails for spots.

This is my first Kyosho and im no expert on them,can anybody give me more info as to exact model if there is one? cheers.

2lubfo0.jpg

• Like 3

This ancient artifact also arrived today,needs a body and some t.l.c.

2hn8k0z.jpg

A card demanding £11 customs charges - oh well by the law of averages I was due one given the number if boxes coming lately !

Yay, Pajero Wheelie, bearings, parts for the K.Blackfoot project too... and a lipo for it

vyts0h.jpg

2v28dx3.jpg

• Like 1

Got two packages yesterday, one containing parts for my next build the CR-01, and one package containing the Thunder Shot rear wing.

20140424_210014_zpsvvhso1b0.jpg

A set of rubber shielded TT02 bearings from eBay seller RCBearings.

E1813B3E-28A7-4A62-A4CE-0308DAB2A391_zps

Great service from them as always, they even included a free Decal... not that I'd use it but the thought is nice.

I can get on with building the TT02 Lancia chassis now while I'm waiting on the white paint for the bodyshell. Build thread coming soon :)

• Like 1

Nissan S15 shell

Roll cage , inter cooler and roll cage accessories

Tamiya E clip sets

And a set if clod chrome rims :)

From Hobbyking:

1x Bluebird 631 servo

1x Bluebird 621mg servo

1x HK3100 receiver

Delivery is very quick when ordered from the UK warehouse; A complete contrast to the time it can take when items are ordered via their global warehouse. And of course, no customs.

Yesterday the ESC arrived for my Evoque project, and today the paint arrived. Hoping to receive the bodyshell tomorrow or early next week, then I can get going with a build thread.

HI!... Well some more stuff showed up today. 3 sets of NIP Bigwig Moon Craft wheels, NIP set of BigWig decals, and a set of GPM aluminum rear arm mounts.

Img_6183.jpg

Img_6184.jpg

Img_6175.jpg

Img_6174.jpg

A very nice set of TRF aeration dampers from TC member Ralphee to complete my Astute Project! :D

I forgot to put this new arrival up, it did in all fairness arrive late last week.

Cheap,fun runner, vintage and it works as well!

imagejpg1-4.jpg

A set of Hornet rear shocks, for the front of my Wild One

Another parts order from Banzai..

touring car cockpit set

DF-03 hard turnbuckle set

DF-03 damper stays

DF-03 bevel gear set

DF-03 motor heat sink bar set

DF-03 steering servo turnbuckle

blue alloy ball studs

blue alloy ball nuts

This is my addition to the "Percymon Thread". I have wanted a Vaterra Halix for a while now. I have nothing that falls under the "new school" monster truck banner and have wanted one for pure fun. I have seen tons of mixed reviews on this truck and lots of complaints of breakage, but after watching videos from the most vocal people against the weakness of this truck, I realised a lot was what they were doing to it, not so much the truck itself. I think it's the best looking of the NS Monster Trucks. I'll hopefully get some nice weather this weekend to run and maybe shoot some video.

20140430_155851_zpsuulcosor.jpg

• Like 2