backtomyroots

The "Postman Brought Me" Thread

Yes wiz-li, Listen to Papa! :rolleyes:

:lol: HAHA , Well look it's TE back . How ya going old timer :P ..

• Like 1

:lol: HAHA , Well look it's TE back . How ya going old timer :P ..

Heey Bud!...Things are settling down now and i will be back soon and with a New Build too! ;)

• Like 2

Heey Bud!...Things are settling down now and i will be back soon and with a New Build too! ;)

What ? how to change a nappy in one hand & still work on the RC car at the same time ?.

Good too see ya around , hope things are going well ..

• Like 1

What ? how to change a nappy in one hand & still work on the RC car at the same time ?.

Good too see ya around , hope things are going well ..

Hahaahah,,,,,,,,my Son now 1 and Half years Old,,,so i can do something instead of Nothing :lol:

• Like 2

These are RE RE ? gearbox tree ... Just remember to use the E-Clips in the re re Gearbox .... & NOT the C-Clips that the big wig

comes with ... I'm hoping you all ready know this , But just in case you didn't good luck ....

Yes i know mate, I saw a previous post of yours mentioning this ;)

• Like 1

Hahaahah,,,,,,,,my Son now 1 and Half years Old,,,so i can do something instead of Nothing :lol:

Good to see you back mate. It's important to take time out, the hard bit is done now if he's 1 and 1/2, he'll be building and driving in no time! :)

• Like 1

Good to see you back mate. It's important to take time out, the hard bit is done now if he's 1 and 1/2, he'll be building and driving in no time! :)

Yer ! , It's time to start locking up stuff now , Before he clams it his "stage That we all went through" HAHA ... Plus !

THEE BIG Tantrum when you had to give it back :lol: ...

What to do if you've got two ideas for a hornet,but only one hornet?

Of cause,buy another hornet!

EBay purchase arrived (well the other day,but not had time to photo it),plus new wheels from europro975.

DSC_0005.jpg

I know,I know, I am selling stuff as I don't have time,but hornets are easy/quick builds,aren't they?!?!

• Like 3

They are. I'm going through a bit of a Hornet obsession at the moment lol. Both your builds look like they will be very interesting. Just the other day I put my monster beetle shell on one of my hornets. Looked great! :)

I like the look of the front and rear tyres on the hornet in the background. Where did you get those? Are they on the original hornet wheel rims?

• Like 1

I like the look of the front and rear tyres on the hornet in the background. Where did you get those? Are they on the original hornet wheel rims?

They are 'troll' tyres,got them off ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271634722973?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Not sure if you can dye tyres like you can wheels?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/371305837871?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Although these don't look too bad,not sure if it's someone on here selling them?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201460947641?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2648

I was going to fit them to my rough rider (selling on eBay atm),but suit the hornet better I think.

• Like 1

The troll tyres look amazing. Thanks for the links wooders. I think I like the red ones, is that wrong? Lol. Thinking back I'm sure they did these in yellow too. I've put them in my watch list. :)

The troll tyres look amazing. Thanks for the links wooders. I think I like the red ones, is that wrong?

Yes,yes it is lol

I prefer their price though.

• Like 1

What to do if you've got two ideas for a hornet,but only one hornet?

Of cause,buy another hornet!

EBay purchase arrived (well the other day,but not had time to photo it),plus new wheels from europro975.

DSC_0005.jpg

I know,I know, I am selling stuff as I don't have time,but hornets are easy/quick builds,aren't they?!?!

That Hornet looks very good in silver. And I could not help to notice the alternative stripes, they look very good. And as an idea it broadens the paintscheme/decalling possibilities for one super loved buggy in the Tamiya catalog.

Anyway, what turned on my interest in that pictures is really the Parma body, and the rear tires on that Hornet in the back. I can almost hear the horn of the Orange Blossom Special honking... is that what you plan to do, is it? ;)

Anyway, what turned on my interest in that pictures is really the Parma body, and the rear tires on that Hornet in the back. I can almost hear the horn of the Orange Blossom Special honking... is that what you plan to do, is it? ;)

The Parma body is a Ford,OBS is a chevy, it would never work, or would it? ;)

The Parma body is a Ford,OBS is a chevy, it would never work, or would it? ;)

There's a brand AND year difference, alright. But you can try some sort of lookalike :D

• Like 1

Kyosho burns for brushless conversion. Engine already spoken for.

OSengine.png

• Like 2

Nothing exciting, I noticed that one of shock mount holes on the trailing arms of my Brat was broken so a replacement arrived today.

• Like 1

Got the rest of the clod parts , will build at some point .

a1bac9f83503dfa54e240bc6036c0f87_zps59fj

• Like 2

Today a large box with a Tamico label arrived addressed to my wife. I asked what was in it but was told to wait for Christmas. Sounds promising! :)

• Like 2