backtomyroots

The "Postman Brought Me" Thread

Im still waiting for a body and rider for my 1/5th rc bike and steering linkage that I believe now is lost! somewhere ahhhh! so

nothing for me :) , did get 2 tamiya life 6.6v 2200mah batteries from rc champ last week very cool!

<_< Lose them regularly do you!

no but it was cheaper to buy 200 than five. i am keeping 20 of them and selling the rest in packs of 20 for £1 each

no but it was cheaper to buy 200 than five. i am keeping 20 of them and selling the rest in packs of 20 for £1 each

Chris - are they lovely colours with locking thread? If so I'll have a pack lol!

And today The Postman Bought Me a shiny chromed Blitzer Beetle body set from Loaded ;)

Only had a quick look but it looks fantastic - pics to come in the Monster Truck's section later this evening. Time for some serious bling :)

The Postman Bought Me a shiny chromed Blitzer Beetle body set from Loaded :D

pics to come in the Monster Truck's section later this evening. Time for some serious bling :lol:

Sounds saucy mate, best post pics after the 9pm water shed :unsure:

Postie brought me a "Sorry, you were out" card :( Guessing the 2.2 wheels and the Imex All-T tyres for the Pumpkin and Lunchbox have turned up.

Not so sure those Imex tyres are gonna be of much use for those trucks, I heard they are a bit BIG?

Chris - are they lovely colours with locking thread? If so I'll have a pack lol!

they are shiny chrome with blue nylon lock

The postman bought me this 'NEW' Top Force undercowl. After the last run at Boondall my poor Top Force chassis'd Blazing Star was a little worse for wear, so a new body set for when it's on the shelf was in order. Scored a beautiful new body and decal set from europro975 (thanks mate) and this undercowl from another UK seller for a premium price.

TA-Mark_58204_Heatspot_Undercowl.jpg

Although I've never seen a 'NEW' one with a big heatspot melted into the bottom of it like this one is.

Still unsure what to leave as feedback on the auction. Auction photograph at just the right angle to hide the heatspot and ripples. Just love these honest sellers...

What do you think?

Start the item not as described process.

I've sent him a message. See what he has to say about it first.

I got 2 Transpeed motors in my grubby little hands today! :o:D

But my postie didn't exactly bring me them today. He tried delivering them yesterday but I was out so went and picked them up from the depot this morning. :)

Half a dozen lovely pots of tamiyas finest x- paints.courtesy of the shopkeepers wonderful emporium :)

I've sent him a message. See what he has to say about it first.

Just a quick follow up. The seller and I have come to an agreement. He's given a partial refund on the melted undercowl and I've purchased another good one from him (hopefully no melts this time).

He's been great to deal with if anyone has any concerns.

The postman brought me these Hybrid babies the other day :-)

hybrids.jpg

(No christmas presents for the kids this year....) :blink:

EDIT: Just placed two og these where they belong; at the rear of my newly restored Astute. Take a look HERE.

-Lars

the postman is probbably bring thing wich i dont know. i will find out on christmas day:)

Well Mr Postie brought me a shiny new parma gravedigger body B) hence all the questions on lunchbox wheels etc

last week i got new front rims for blackfoot project, a screw bag, new bevel gears and a 15 tooth pinion gear for my blitzer beetle.

i am still waiting for my frog re re shafts and plastic to make my window on my land rover shell.