dazaa

Looking For A Technigold

Hi

I am looking for a used technigold in any cosmetic condition as long as it works. It is for a shelf car that will be lightly used. I would rather have one with the wires already soldered on as my dads soldering is rubbish and I dont really want to try my luck on such a rare motor.

Please let me know asap my celica(or 959 im not sure as it is a mix of both) is crying out for abit of power.

regards

dazaa

wish you'd posted this sooner i've just sold one on E-bay but it didn't have the wires soldered on.Don't suppose you know of a Celica GRB shell for sale??

Hi Dazaa,

I have two Technigolds sitting in my garage just waiting for a use.

If you're still after one let me know and we'll see wha twe can do ;)

Cliff

wish you'd posted this sooner i've just sold one on E-bay but it didn't have the wires soldered on.Don't suppose you know of a Celica GRB shell for sale??

Hi

To be honest with you I only decided today that I was going to keep the car as i worked out what was wrong with the gearbox, otherwise I would have broken it for spares. Sorry I dont know of any celica's for sale, although on ebay there is a mint one in yellow with no radio gear in japan for about 200-300 pounds sorry i cant remember the exact price, there was also somone in japan sellin a nice 959 and celica seperatly for about 250 pounds each but im not sure if they will be realisted.

regards

dazaa

Hi Dazaa,

I have two Technigolds sitting in my garage just waiting for a use.

If you're still after one let me know and we'll see wha twe can do ;)

Cliff

Hi

Yes I am interested in buying one. Do they have the wires soldered on? What sort of cosmetic condition are they in? Are the brushes in good condition or do they need to be replaced? What sort of price are you looking for? Mind you the car has cost waay more than I first thought so I cant pay nib prices but I think I can afford used prices.

regards

dazaa

Hi

Yes I am interested in buying one. Do they have the wires soldered on? What sort of cosmetic condition are they in? Are the brushes in good condition or do they need to be replaced? What sort of price are you looking for? Mind you the car has cost waay more than I first thought so I cant pay nib prices but I think I can afford used prices.

regards

dazaa

No wires soldered on, but I can easily rectify that

Cosmetic condition I would rate at good used

Brushes afaik are good, but I can/will check for you

money?? tba. lol

if you wanna mail me your addy to cliffsclod@blueyonder.co.uk then I'll get a few pix together for you tomorrow and send em thru for you to have a look?

Cliff

Hi

I am still after a technigold. Please let me know if you have one.

regards

dazaa

Hi

I am still after a technigold. Please let me know if you have one.

regards

dazaa

Jason (jr-rc) has one in his ebay store HERE

HTH

Hi

Thanks for that but i am after a cheap used one. dont think i would get away with spending more than 40pounds on a motor.

regards

dazaa

i have a technigold sat here,found it in my loft in a futaba carry holdall along with monster beetle and fox hehe...let me know if you want to buy it,looks in ok condition,spins free and sounds sweet on a battery pack.

13 plus 2 postage.