Sign in to follow this  
Stevenchat2000

Help Srb Front / Rear Ally Bumper And Cage ?box Art

For some reason in life I tend to go in circles , sold my stunning box art Sand Scorcher afew years ago and now want another, it was fitted with ally tube front and rear bumpers which I think were made by one of the members on here in the USA.

Can any one help as I want to buy some if still available for my next project , its makes the scorcher look exactly like on the box :)

Cheers Steven

Hi, J-Man makes box art from and rear bumper and cages but he is in the UK, but he does ship worldwide.

They are excellent - you can see them on my SRBs:

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_model.a...74&id=13669

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_model.a...72&id=13669

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_model.a...73&id=13669

There are other members who make alloy parts as well, I think Shodog and also Blacque Jacque.

There maybe others as well, but I can't remember

Hope that helps!

Cheers

Clyde

I used to have them made by my neighbor but he moved away. So I don't have anymore available.

img34_20112005051955_3.jpg

I do have a Tig welder which I plan to get up and running in the next month or I will eventually start making stuff on my own again.

Hi Steven,

Yes I make rear cage kits.

Mine are designed to bolt together as I have no access to welding equipment.

Currently I have no design for front bars, although I am working on it.

img19691_05092007223901_3.jpgimg19691_05092007223901_4.jpg

If you have a look at Tobbe70's Scorcher or 3clipz Scorcher, they both have examples of my cage fitted.

Cherrybomb also used to make quite an array of SRB hop-ups, but I haven't seen him around lately (where are you Chris?)

Check my trades for full details.

HTH, Russ.

Thanks Guys .

Shodog think it may have been you who I bought them off last time fair play yours look very good quality and nice tig welds, have you any spare ?

Blacque thanks but I want them tigged together but may come back to you if I have no luck and but a rear cage with no holes drilled and tig weld it up my self.

Misterclyde , Im in the UK so will check out J man on here.

I could make them my self in work but I think a one off set will take a little messing and time , wanted some off some one who has a jig made up and knocks hundreds out

Thanks

Steven

Thanks Guys .

Shodog think it may have been you who I bought them off last time fair play yours look very good quality and nice tig welds, have you any spare ?

Sorry I do not. In fact I recently bought one back from a guy off of ebay.