Report him.

I have. You are too patient!

Grill him like fat on a spit. He is ripping people off. If we don't stop him, alot of young kids with far less disposable income are going to get ripped off and disappointed. :blink:

I'm afraid I'm too patient also, he told me several times that he has shipped it yesterday. Euhm right...

Update: received my money back :)

good work, I have had paypal get my money back once from hinkycomodel something who claimed I had never sent a payment lol.

still will keep an eye out for him re-emerging to rip us all off again :@

cheers

Ryck

Hey guys,

I am having a REAL big problem with bboykorea382 and I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions or could help me out. I purchased 2 items from bboykorea382 on October 3rd 2007. The items were 330170385646 and 330170776042. Payment of $250 was sent the same day. The shipping was quoted to take 6-8 weeks, and on December 12th he said he received my package back. He claimed to have sent it again and I have yet to receive it as of March 13 2008. Because I had to wait so long for the shipping time, I am now unable to file a dispute because it has been over 90 days. I have contacted him but he keeps leading me around in circles saying he has to wait for the post office to let him know what's up with it. I asked for a refund several times and whenever I do he does not respond.

-Adam

1. Report him

2. Leave neg feedback

3. when he replies (he will) say no change to feedback until I have the goods or a full refund.

4. post ping pong rubbish - just retype the above until you get the refund (you will)

5. then decide if you withdraw or leave the feedback (I encourage leaving the neg)

my experience with him.

EDIT - I see your time ran out. No problem, reply to paypal you know he has a number of complaints in the last month alone (PM me for transactino details if needed), this satisfies their policy of extending claim period if there are mutiple problems with the seller.

I helped a mate do this just 2 weeks ago for a transaction from Dec.

Singapore, thanks for your help.. I followed your reccomendation and sent paypal an email requesting an extended claim. I man need any transaction details you may have to help me out, but for now, I'm just waiting for a response. I'm scared that he may be using multiple paypal accounts and that the complaints will not all be from the same one. But we'll see... I really really hope that it works...

-Adam

Ok so this is what paypal responded.. What next??

Dear Maria Pasto,

Thank you for contacting PayPal. We regret the delay in responding to

your service request.

To qualify for our Buyer Protection Programs, you need to open a dispute

in the Resolution Center within 45 days of payment. If you open a

dispute 45 calendar days or more after the relevant payment, we will not

grant your claim.

If you miss this deadline, we still encourage you to file a dispute as

it will be documented in the seller's account records. PayPal reserves

the right to reopen any claim for investigation within 180 days if we

receive multiple complaints about a single seller. If this happens,

we'll notify you.

We recommend that you stay in contact with the seller to find a

resolution. If it is within 60 days of the initial transaction date and

the item was purchased on eBay, please contact eBay for further

information. You may be able to file a claim with eBay directly.

For further information, please refer to the User Agreement by clicking

"Legal Agreements" at the bottom of any PayPal webpage.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Sincerely,

Davienne

Protection Services

PayPal, an eBay Company

2008 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved.

Original Message Follows:

------------------------

Form Message

customer subject: How can I file an extended claim request?

customer message: Additional Information: 'I would like to file a claim

regarding paypal transaction ##J#####TC#######

I purchased items ############ and ############ and paid for them

through paypal on Oct. # ####. I never received them. I realized I have

passed the deadline to file a claim, due to the fact that the seller was

very knieving with his emails and I had (foolishly) given him the

benefit of the doubt. I have gotten into contact with several other

buyers who have had problems/disputes with this seller and I beleive

this satisfies your policy of extending claim period if there are

mutiple problems with the seller. If needed, I could get transaction

details from other buyers. I have records of all the emails exchanged

between us. I am really hoping that you will be able to help me with

this problem. Thank you,

Adam Purkhardt'

OK, lets help stop others getting ripped off.

Paypal policy:

"We do reserve the right to reopen any claim for investigation within 180

calendar days if we receive multiple complaints about a particular seller.

We will contact you by email if this is the case."

Pls post up (just) your paypal dispute ID numbers in this thread (simply click reply with quote and add to the list)

The more we get the more of a case each poor buyer has to get their money back. I will personally send a letter of complaint with ALL the dispute numbers when we have a nice list.

PP-422-328-267

PP-422-326-089

Well it looks like I just lost $250. Paypal will do absolutely nothing about it. Basically after 45 days it's not their problem. I guess they're just interested in making $$ and not in providing a good service. After all, even they make money on scams. It seems all I can do is find another ebay account (he blocked mine) and buy stuff and leave negative feedback until he refunds. If he ever does. Man this sucks...

-Adam

If he ever does. Man this sucks...

-Adam

I feel for you mate- If it was like $20 then you could let it go, but that's gotta smart.

Don't take this lying down!

Post up your dispute numbers!

A large enough group or disputes cannot be ignored, and posting the news of a backlash out loud enough will bring results. www.paypalaredeaf.com for example (suggestion) would get attention.....

If you have made dispute claims, post up the numbers.

:)

All

I don't have any PP claim with this clown... otherwise you bet I'd post them. I'm sorry not having any tangible ammo to use against this seller even though I started this thread. Looks like the thread is snowballing though, which is good.

He still has my neg. feedback and he will keep it no matter what...

Paul

Hello,

This guy smacks of BigJohnOcean. I believe Paypal / Ebay should investigate whether they are one of the same (I believe he was removed from ebay / paypal). I have not bought from Bboykorea382 but did buy from Big JohnOcean, unfortunately. He would send items without adequate packaging (brown paper) and therefore the boxes would be damaged, with the incorrect tracking number and also fail to send items. The language in the emails that have been posted is very very similar to BigJohnOcean.

I lost money because I failed to record a paypal dispute in time on a kit I bought from him (two previous purchases were fine). I attempted to explain to paypal that their 45 day day policy was not long enough considering the length of time taken for items shipped by surface means from Asia to the UK.

Giving him the benefit of the doubt I bought from him again (I know I know I shouldnt have done) but registered a Paypal dispute before the 45 day limit.

So if you have bought from Bboykorea382 and havent received anything yet you could register a dispute with Paypal on day 44 to at least start the process (does ebay still have a 60 day limit?).

Anyway good luck to those waiting for items and lets hope this thread is sent / picked up by ebay / paypal.

Rich.

Hi to all, I have opened today a question on ebay and paypal for the last item not recived from this seller. In the past I have lost some money because I I thought it was sincere and I have lost too much time.

Avoid, he is dangerous.

I have left today a negative feedback on ebay with a link to this forum.

Update:

This guy have made today a refund by paypal for my last purchase and ask to change my negative feedback but I want also the refund of my previous purchase of items never arrived. :angry:

Forgive me if this has been previously mentioned within this thread, but last September I found this information out. Bboykorea382 previously traded under the names "idealwarspirit" and "subarustidude" and whilst starting off well he ended up both times ripping most customers off. I was surprised to see that he was still getting good feedback when I last looked but perhaps things are now going the same way as previously.

Mud.

Oh ****.

I'm a new member and have just ordered some radio gear form this guy.

I might send him an email asking for the tracking number asap and to make sure the item is properly packaged.

My advice Skippy would be post a paypal claim straight away, even If it is "unfair" to do so early on. Just don't run out of time

My advice Skippy would be post a paypal claim straight away, even If it is "unfair" to do so early on. Just don't run out of time

totally agreed with Ryan,

just dont let him palm you off until the 45 days are up.

cheers

Ryck

Yup, don't waste your time by asking a trackingnumber, as you won't get it. Just like your package.