I too bought from him before I knew anything about him. I bought a Porsche GT3 body set and i received the package in 2 months. The same packaging was uses as OP. Body was cracked in a few places and couple dents. I was disappointed.

Finally I've got my catalogue!

He sent item after my Paypal complaint. Very poorly packaged, envelope had one huge scratch on the other side. Address is written somewhere in semi-ununderstandable sort of latin-chinese alphabeth...

Catalogue vas folded in two parts...

Very disappointng :)

Now I'm evaluating whether leave him a neutral or negative feedback... :lol:

post-26811-1235808326.jpg

post-26811-1235808337.jpg

-ve... Reason: Seller damaged item to pack in a too small a package to save postage.

If you came accross the same thing in on a news stand you would bypass it and flip to the rear to find a good copy. I know I do when I buy magazines. If it's the last one on the shelf I hit the cashier up for a discount because it's a damaged, second hand, well read at the news stand magazine. I might be becoming cynical in my old age and sick of eBay shops pushing customers around because they think they can get away with it to customers on the other side of the globe.... So you can ignore my opinion as needed. LOL

The transaction doesn't deserve a positive nor a neutral feedback. Just like TA-Mark, I too want my magazine crisp and unfolded. What more for that catalogue that will cost more.

^^ I've seen the joker on E-bay, was thinking of buying through him and saw this thread; thanks for the heads up guys :blink:

But now where do I find Tamiyas 1/72 Tornado F3 or F5E? X3

Also...can anyone dealing with Tamiya products on Ebay be trusted? Anyone know of any trustworthy sellers on there? :3

thanks ^^

That is what this thread is for, I am pleased some people see it then decide not to buy. There is much evidence of his mistakes and possible dishonesty.

To those who saw the thread then bought anyway, I hope the bits arrive for you. I have never bought from him, but wonder if he is 'Big John Ocean' from the old days of dodgy eBay, who also had similar habits.

Keep well,

Paul.

That is what this thread is for, I am pleased some people see it then decide not to buy. There is much evidence of his mistakes and possible dishonesty.

To those who saw the thread then bought anyway, I hope the bits arrive for you. I have never bought from him, but wonder if he is 'Big John Ocean' from the old days of dodgy eBay, who also had similar habits.

Keep well,

Paul.

Yes he is !!!! I have track him for a long time .. I have lost USD 500 2 years ago to Bid John Ocean .. !!!! and i found bboy is down of his ebay account. BUT I FOUND A BIG SECRET AGAIN !!!!!

~~~~~handmiu~~~~~~~ <-- this is same as bboykorea382 & bigjohnocean !!!!!!!!!!!

Buy from him you will have brown paper wrap again ! dude please becareful !!!

Regretfully, I only just discovered this forum, else I wouldn't have had to go through all this bs with bboykorea382. After reading through all the posts, I can report with certainty that everything you all said about this horses ar$e is true with 100% accuracy. All previous statements that I read here regarding the vague ambiguity, the games, the stall tactics, the deceit, and the outright lies, not to mention the poor packaging and the extremely long shipping times are all true and not to be taken lightly.

It seems Ebay has recently decided to suspend the infamous bboykorea382 once again. His listings are no longer present, but his feedback profile is still viewable. I find it curious and somewhat suspicious that he does receive a fair share of positive feedback, however, as I can attest, the risk is certainly not worth the gain. In fact, the effort to save a few bucks may end up costing you more in the long run.

I have noticed in this thread that he was previously suspended by Ebay for about 2 months only back in June last year. Hopefully his recent suspension will leave a more punitive impression. By the way, some of the negative feedback comments are absolutely hilarious! :blink: My personal thanks to all who have contributed!

Go to Goofbay and type this sellers name in the seller's history. Check thebox marked 'show eBay fees'

Then you will see why eBay have no intention of shutting this guy down.

Paul.

id like to say thanks for this thread.

i almost bought a few items from this guy,one being a txt.

but now ,no way.

Yes he is !!!! I have track him for a long time .. I have lost USD 500 2 years ago to Bid John Ocean .. !!!! and i found bboy is down of his ebay account. BUT I FOUND A BIG SECRET AGAIN !!!!!

~~~~~handmiu~~~~~~~ <-- this is same as bboykorea382 & bigjohnocean !!!!!!!!!!!

Buy from him you will have brown paper wrap again ! dude please becareful !!!

First of all, this is ebay seller handmiu. You guys can call me Steve.

Second, if you take a look of my history, i can never sell VERY VERY cheap items compare with bboykorea382.

I have been watching this forums long time ago, i am not bboykorea382 or bigjohnocean.

I'm not sure why peoples will think i'm him, i have a partner called "lacorun" hobby select, i'm guess some of the members here will remember my partner.

Our selling price and packing are TOTALLY different if you compare with bboykorea382, so please do not say we are bboykorea382.

Lacorun and me was worried about our pictures look very similar to bboy before too. (pictures open box, but if you compare with bboy picture, because he NEVER use flash light and his pictures are so dark)

But we still took open box pictures is because we want to prove that we OWN the products, not like bboy most of his products pictures are took from the DEALER STORE.

YES, we know. Because Tamiya only have few direct dealers in Hong Kong, and most of the hk sellers order stock from those dealers.

Believe it or not most of the hong kong seller HATE bboykorea382 or bigjohnocean. Coz he ALWAYS make us (hk sellers) a bad image/icon to the Worldwide Buyers. Plus, bboy always sell very cheap, we are not sure do he have a special connection with the dealer boss or what.

But how he can sell cheaper then us? It is totally because MOST of his packing are using paper wrap...etcs in order to make $$$ out of the handling cost and shipping cost. I understand cheap price are always welcome to buyers, but nowaday ebay fees +paypal fees took us 12%+8% you guys better trust me, we are not really making much $$$ at all. Funny was ebay and paypal are same company.

Anyways, lacorun and me are good ebay sellers, we never think of pointing any bad things to other ebay sellers. Specially Hong Kong sellers.

If you guys still not trust us, you can search ebay seller " lacorunone " and " handmiu " we both are still 100% powerseller.

And as always Lacorun NEVER USE paper to wrap our package!!! (coz he do the packing part lol)

At Jan 2009, i even brought a 3G iphone in order to check buyers message and orders..................BBOY will never do that!!!

At last, lacorun and i builded a new website too, called www.lacorun.com

If you guys have time, feel free to come visit, we will try our best to fill your need.

Best regards,

handmiu & lacorun

P.S. by the way.... that's true, bboykorea382 suddenly disappear last few days, anyone know what happen to him? he didn't post any items at all.

We will try get some news from the dealers, if we have any update news. We will try post here again.

***One more different compare to bboy and me, he came back from australia(dealer told me that), i came back from canada(Montreal)!!! Bbykorea382 can NEVER speak French & English well (I am not too well...but i guess just fine for normal communcate), also need to open a canada ebay account need to have a Canada Visa card and Mailing address which he won't have. (I dont think any of his familly/friend have, coz i know his bg from dealer)

Also in the past history, lacorun told me that bboykorea382 NEVER had a ebay shop, he will NEVER change, therefore he won't suddenly disappear and open a ebay shop and sold ~500 items, 328 feedback and 100% Power Seller + double carton box with bubble wrap + all items with Registered Airmail tracking number ... i guess this situation will never happen or happened in ANY of his account, so please stop compare him with me.

Thanks guys. (Sorry typed too long, if i have any english mistaken please forgive me.)

Dear Steve,

This is Michael Nazir from thailand, I'm sorry if i mis intercepted you are bboy , and yes i was obvious by your pictures :P

I hate him for reason is that i was purchase from him 2 cargo truck years ago and one of it arrived in damaged and one of it never arrived!!! I filed paypal claim after 45 days but it was too late since i picked the cheapest sea shipment. ;) i feel that i was got cheated by this hong kong seller. I was found hong kong RCers are all very professional and they kindness as i do stay in Hong Kong for project some of time and will go to Mongkok to purchase RCs.

That made me a very bad experience to purchase from ebay , now i only use express to delivery orders to thailand!!!

I'm sorry for my msg in previous post if any challenge to you.

regards,

Mac

In december I did order a esc from him. He told me that he sent it, in four different emails he gave me four different dates. He told me was gonna send another one. He kept telling me he was waiting for messages from the swedish post service. He told me to be patient I was very patient to patient the time ran out. Still No esc.

This was my first ebay purchase, lucky enough I bought some stuff from another buyer the same day, it arrived after a week. Since that I bought several rc parts on ebay from all over the world without any problems.

Swedish rc freaks are warned on the swedish site rsb.se.

These stall tactics are typical of the games that bboykorea382 will play with you. First of all, he’ll tell you that “you have to wait for 45 to 60 days”. This is not acceptable! I’ve ordered from numerous overseas ebay vendors and have received my shipment in 5 to 10 days with only standard shipping rates. Bgirlkorea does this because he knows that you can’t file a dispute against him after 45 days. If you did file a dispute, he’ll attempt to further stall you for another 20 days because at that point, ebay will close your dispute whether you were able to resolve it or not. That’s why it’s important to escalate your dispute to a claim as soon as possible at some point within those 20 days. Once you do this, ebay is forced to investigate it. However, it’s your responsibility to force the issue by filing the claim. If you do not, ebay will assume that you no longer wish to pursue the issue. The dispute will then be closed by ebay, and it cannot be reopened. Furthermore, it won’t be investigated.

Also, keep in mind that you can no longer leave feedback after 60 days from the date of purchase. If you intend to leave feedback (positive or negative), be sure to do it before the deadline is up. Ebay does monitor the feedback scores. Especially the “Detailed Seller’s Ratings” (DSR’s). Those are the 5 star ratings that you leave for the seller. Lower average DSR’s equate to increased fees and penalties for the seller. That’s why it’s important to be honest and fair when leaving feedback, but be sure to do it before the 60 days are up.

Kstar, I’m sorry to hear about your negative experience with this jerk off but you are not alone. Bboykorea382 has scammed hundreds of unsuspecting ebay buyers and will continue to scam many more. He is nothing more than a lowlife conman who deserves to be boycotted. Currently, he has been suspended by ebay, but he’ll be back. BEWARE!

Good News...bboykorea382 finally is an "unregistered user in ebay".

Hope he won't be back with a new username...

How could I miss that thread about bboykorea??? I never had problems in the past, made several purchases from that seller - no problem. Just the last deal went wrong. Did not receive a LunchBox I purchased one month ago. Got one reply from that guy but no item and no further contact anymore. Saw then that ebay suspended his account. Claimed to paypal and got my money back in 10 seconds. :D Lucky me did not loose any cent.