Hey Paul- you go girlfriend!! Seriously this is quite entertaining now. Especially since his Ebay advert startes 3-5 working days for express delivery!

as mentioned earlier - this is entertaining to me to.... not just personal :)

Paul

I hope it will arrive, well he was the cheapest. But I hadn't seen this thread...

man I'm doing my best to keep it on top!!! My advice to you - if it takes just 2 days more than announced to ship, file a PP complaint right away...

Paul

yes this guy needs to be taught there is a proper way to do business. i sell a fair amount of items on ebay and always try to pack items very securely and get them posted as quickly as possible. this guy doesn't seen to subscribe to any ofthose ideas though. if anyone has received damaged items from him without a reasonable response or solution from him; than you shoud hammer him with neg feedback and a paypal claim.

This guy has been reported on almost every forum on the net so he will be out of business soon or he'll just change his name and start again. I am surprised eBay allows people to continue to do business with them after continued negative feedback.

Now this is getting fun, Like a mini soap opera on tc lol

Well monsterbeetle you should get that Ok, pretty small item not gona be crushed like that cars. Just remember that it was an Impreza 04 shell that I got from him, Came in one piece tho it couldve fallen out the packaging to one end :L so never again.

On a positive note just had a parcel arrive from RC-Empire very pleased and would deffo recormend.

Cheers

Ryck

Is it hard for you guys to get stuff in the UK? You prefer eBay or?

I see Tower is now shipping international, and since the dollar is crappy, you euro will go far. :)

I am surprised eBay allows people to continue to do business with them after continued negative feedback.

Im not- They get the money!

Is it hard for you guys to get stuff in the UK? You prefer eBay or?

I see Tower is now shipping international, and since the dollar is crappy, you euro will go far. :)

good selection

....but their shipping charges are $$$.

I finally got his attention with a fraud claim to both ebay and paypal and negative feedback. He sure is concerned about me withdrawing the feedback though. He keeps sending me emails to which I won't respond - I will only through the dispute console. Finally he sends a tracking # through the dispute console - a month after I should have received the item.

I'm sure it will arrive by slow camel, and look like the camel used it for a chew toy, but its only a small item [speed control] so it might survive ok. His response is probably enough to avoid the claim system though. BUT, here's the beauty of it all: he is stuck with -ve feedback for the world to read. I will never do biz with him again, and I will return to the days of 1st using ebay where I always checked the feedback on every seller and only did biz with sellers having pure as the driven snow seller profiles. How in the samhell he keeps a 97.8% fb is beyond all comprehension, even factoring in the number of mutually withdrawn comments. I just got lazy, looked at the % and figured in was close enough, so I didn't read the fb comments. That won't ever happen again.

I believe ryanbored and lonestar summed it up pretty well: AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!

I finally got his attention with a fraud claim to both ebay and paypal and negative feedback. .....

Finally he sends a tracking # through the dispute console - a month after I should have received the item.....

His sending you a tracking # means nothing - he fraudulently provided ebay with a tracking # when I made a claim against him on a SMALL item.

The tracking # was for the same city that but in a different region. He attempted to use another customers tracking # and claim that it was the tracking # for my goods. In addition, the date of the supposed tracking # of my mailed goods was before my winning auction ended.

I wouldn't doubt he would try the same last minute scheme in futile attempt to protect himself.

allright... this guy keeps harassing me with emails. Just sharing the latest developments of this soap opera to make up for the Writer's Guild strike in the US :D Anyway - this guy's a loser for sure.

him:

Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 8:10:26 PM

Subject: ?žè?ï¼?Re: ?????Re: ?????feedbacks

Hello

not that, i ahve sent the request, only 30 days after i amde thsi request, I sent that request after seeing your negative feedbac that ';s why I need yuo to follow my plan. I faced such case many tme, and you have to trust what I said about the solution. as I said, follwoing it, you must not lose anything since you could win a new auction to protect yourself

Me:

Hello

I appreciate your efforts but I will not remove my negative feedback for you before the issue gets fixed. Feel free to use a "speed post" method as advertised on your ebay ads to expedite our case.

Thanks,

Paul

him:

Hello

sorry, the plan is set and the new body was got, upon you agree that plan i will set up that auction, and you won it and cancle the feedback, everything can be settlled. if yuo dont' agree about taht, I think your loss is greater tahn me, please think on it deeper thanks

Me:

Hello

no problem - I will leave the negative feedback in. I will very likely also post another negative feedback for the VW beetle kit, which I still haven't done. I will also keep sharing publicly my experiences about buying from you with every modeller I know. Please also keep in mind ebay rules have changed and it's getting more difficult for you to post negative FB for buyers.

My loss is a $40 body and two negative feedbacks in my profile, which I don't care about as, again, I am a buyer in most cases and pay instantly via paypal, and the $40 is anyway a droplet of water in my yearly RC expenses. My gain is a huge satisfaction of having done what's right, ie flag a "bad" seller to the community.

Your loss is the reputation of your ebay "shop" - and probably some kind of ebay status. Given your overall feedback rating, I suspect I won't be the last one giving you negative feedback.

Your call.

Paul

him (this time instantly after I replied... much faster email handler than package shipper)

Tang Wing Kai <modelseller382@yahoo.com.hk> wrote:

i don't know why you could insist that, I have prepared everything, you have no point why dont accept my plan, remenber one thing, I have kept communication and you thougth I avoided the problem, it;s what I couldn't agree

Paul

Hey Paul how about this:

"I will continue to buy cheap items to deliberately leave you negitive feedback untill this issue is resolved...."

That'll get him :D

I think this seller charge buyer airmail but send by sea. So they are always late. When buyer ask for it, he always reponse like the address is wrong so post office return it or custom return it something like that. Actually the package is on its way by ship. This is the same trick a former seller use. I think he is something call bigoceanjohn. Anyone remember him? Don't know if they are the same person.

How about this as a solution:

- Receive kit very late from bad seller.

- Open packaging carefully and empty everything out. Keep packaging wrap.

- Locate simialrly sized box and fill with dog pooh.

- Repackage in original wrap.

- Mark "Unknown addressee. Return to Sender" and post back to loser-boy seller.

Sit back and snigger at childish repost to moronic eBay seller...! :D

How about this as a solution:

- Receive kit very late from bad seller.

- Open packaging carefully and empty everything out. Keep packaging wrap.

- Locate simialrly sized box and fill with dog pooh.

- Repackage in original wrap.

- Mark "Unknown addressee. Return to Sender" and post back to loser-boy seller.

Sit back and snigger at childish repost to moronic eBay seller...! :blink:

Hahahaha!

A man that thinks like me!!

Lol that's kinda funny for a scam that sends stuff by sea!

Yeah he was around for a bit, nearly brought a kit from him but his feedback was getting worse all the time. Not sure what actually happened to hm in the end but needless to say he is no more :L

perhaps we should email ebay and tell them to take a look at this thread ....

Yeah he was around for a bit, nearly brought a kit from him but his feedback was getting worse all the time. Not sure what actually happened to hm in the end but needless to say he is no more :L

perhaps we should email ebay and tell them to take a look at this thread ....

Sorry to be cynical but eBay get his money, so i'm sure they don't care that much. It seems that eBay is a big corperate machine now, and less geared up for customer services, especialy since every time I have tried to contact them I seem to get some guff regurgitated from their 'help' pages.

so true ryanbored, all i've gotten is autogenerated tripe from ebay and paypal. i've yet to get any indication that anybody reads the info or even cares. they take their money and run, leaving the legit buyers and sellers frustrated when scammers like boykorea learn to beat the system by providing bogus replies.

it looks like my claim is going to get wiped because he provided a tracking # that can't be verified and ebay/paypal says that is a proper response and i can cancel the claim or not reply in which case they will likely cancel it for me. i sent numerous 'don't let this happen, i want this investigated' emails which are not shown on the dispute console. i receive a auto reply that says something like, 'thanks for thinking we care and if you're really stupid you will actually believe a human will see that email. we appreciate your business, but really, really like the seller fees we get paid better, so get lost.'

in conclusion, i think the only 2 options that work are: [1] -ve feedback by the boatload, and [2] forums like this where a large number of like-minded enthusiasts can put the word out regarding what a thief this guy is.

oh yes, there's one more item - option #3 which is: i have a very good relationship with my credit card issuer and i will just get a charge back against this crook and eventually they might see enough evidence to revoke his international mastercard/visa vendor account. unlikely, but possible. in any event, i have gotten my money back every time i have ever disputed a purchase in good faith.

Sorry to be cynical but eBay get his money, so i'm sure they don't care that much. It seems that eBay is a big corperate machine now, and less geared up for customer services, especialy since every time I have tried to contact them I seem to get some guff regurgitated from their 'help' pages.

I agree with you Ryan,

It is in fact a CORPORATE MACHINE!!

I would go the route of a credit card refund - policy of the majority of cc purchases is simple - no goods received, no payment owing.

Wrc action,

fyi - paypal will not look at or use any threads, forum discussions outside their own system in their decision process.

Allrite... here's the regular update for you "The World of BboyKorea382" fans :D

I do have to give credit to the guy for being seriously endurant in being a pain in the rear, though!

Him: (note the email addy change... ??? )

Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 6:25:37 AM

Subject: feedback you left

Hello

i want you can repsonse me and discuss the solution of the negaitve feedback, I am using this emial account and let us have a stable and complete discussoin on it, really want to settle te case and we could gain what we need , please do it asap and I am ready for it, thanks

Me: ("broken record" mode)

Hello

Thanks for your email - I appreciate your efforts. My message track has always been very clear - I will not remove the negative feedback I gave you because so far it is entirely deserved. Once the issue is fixed, I will remove it. In no case will I ever remove it *before* the issue is fixed. Once again, let me know when you want my postal address to send a properly packaged body that won't be damaged this time. Nothing will happen until I receive it.

Regards,

Paul

And now it's time for our commercial break - stay tuned!!!