ryanbored

4x4 Scaler Build. All The Blood, Sweat & Tears!

Ooooooh that is sweet! I'm soooo excited! What tyres are they mate? Oh and the guard looks awesome! Be carefull with Kimberly!

Ooooooh that is sweet! I'm soooo excited! What tyres are they mate? Oh and the guard looks awesome! Be carefull with Kimberly!

So the front is ok?

Tyres are rare as rare can be, you have probably never seen any like this before!!!

hi-lift you plum!

Kimberley is in 3 bits and ready to go.

how long do you reckon it will be before someone asks who kimberley is?

Dunno, but I think we should act all secret squirrel about her and her ways!

Oh and I'm trying to order some tyres, but cant find any instock.... Would you be mad if I get rock crushers? (just think they are more scale than mudslingers)

And the front rocks, but dab a little rust on the exposed chassis rails if you have any left! I e-mailed the seller a couple of days ago and jet to hear anything back ref rust-in-a-pot

Dunno, but I think we should act all secret squirrel about her and her ways!

Oh and I'm trying to order some tyres, but cant find any instock.... Would you be mad if I get rock crushers? (just think they are more scale than mudslingers)

And the front rocks, but dab a little ruut on if you have any left! I e-mailed the seller a couple of days ago and jet to hear anything back ref rust-in-a-pot

Well she is just the right shape and nice and smooth.

Order what tyres you like i can always hack the arches out with the dremel!!!

Post to my address if you like save you the postage (work)

Just tried to buy some from RC4wd and there way a security warning about possible website payment problems reported about this site...

Think I'll avoid that one...

For the love of god how hard is it to spend money?! What's the name of the new site in the uk?

Right, to stop the nagging I'm off to bed!

If anyone needs me I'll be under the thumb

LOL

Thumb Boy!

Have you got an imprimt on your forehead?

Just tried to buy some from RC4wd and there way a security warning about possible website payment problems reported about this site...

Think I'll avoid that one...

I think that may be because this is the "newest" version of the RC4WD site. I've had good success ordering from RC4WD on Ebay (although a couple of times it was shipped a bit slowly after payment). Or, RPP Hobby has a website & Ebay store with nearly all the RC4WD tires & wheels in stock.

http://www.shop.rpphobby.com/category.sc?categoryId=64

I've ordered from both the ebay stores with great success.

Thanks mate- But the site is blocked from my stupid computer at work....

I'll have a look tonight

ryan, anything is possible.

use google and type: proxy for facebook. go to any of the links and use the link provided instead of facebook. whala, not block!

WHOS KIMBERLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im guessing the choptop ranger project?

Wrong i'm affraid, it's not my place to say!

It's not the Choptop Ranger that's Cherry's Ride. (new update today!)

Another Update,

The Bed's nearly done not as deep as i would have hoped butthe chassis just wouldn't allow it.

ry12-1.jpg

ry11-1.jpg

No room for an interior Ryan that Tranny's in the way. It does mean it will be done pretty quickly mind!

ry13-1.jpg

ry14-1.jpg

More to come gang stay tuned.

Oh Ryan How do you want your wheel arch buckets in the bed?

All square like the ones in my ride or a more rounded affair?

Not even close mate! (think outside the box! the tissue box :P)

well im not that bothered anyway

please tell me - is she a 'lady of the night' driver?

I think Square would look good mate-Plus i'm really tempted to order some wheelarch extensions....

And to put you out of your misery, when your local hobby shop runs out of plastic for your truck bed, steal "a Kimberly" from the staff loo's!!!

I think Square would look good mate-Plus i'm really tempted to order some wheelarch extensions....

And to put you out of your misery, when your local hobby shop runs out of plastic for your truck bed, steal "a Kimberly" from the staff loo's!!!

Can't keep a secret!

Oh and i have found some more plastic, actually ventured into my local hobby shop to see the scary weird bloke.

Can't keep a secret!

Oh and i have found some more plastic, actually ventured into my local hobby shop to see the scary weird bloke.

Lmao, one of my local shops has a 'larger' chap that likes to breath heavily, and it puts me on edge :P Nice guy though...

It's looking good mate. What do you think to the extensions (Think I'll paint them flat black, with little silver 'rivets') they're not cheap at $45 for four bits of plastic...

Lmao, one of my local shops has a 'larger' chap that likes to breath heavily, and it puts me on edge :P Nice guy though...

It's looking good mate. What do you think to the extensions (Think I'll paint them flat black, with little silver 'rivets') they're not cheap at $45 for four bits of plastic...

$45.00

I'd want them made of gold with diamond rivets for that!

thats only 20 odd - you cant buy many beemer parts for that..... and they look so cool!

He's right y'know....