Mark DRC2

Tamiya Cr-01 Crawler Chassis?

Looks like the cr-01's got some new style drive shafts, you can just make one out in the pictures on tamiyablog :D

looks similar to stampede or axial slider drive shafts

yes, it would be good on it, im liking the look of that 1/35 german panther type g :lol: looks like it will be a good rainy day r/c

RC Champ expects the CR01 on the 24th of april, preordering is possible now!

Check their site

PS Pajero MTW expected the same day :)

What a nice suprise. I don't care if I have spent a lot of money on the old CC01 Hard body cars, rere them all I say! And finaly they are taking rock crawling seriosly! I don't know how many posts I have read over the time, that "wants to buy crawler." This fully new FJ40 looks good enough out of the box! I am mostly into scaletrail (or was) so would ofcourse apriciated a har body and some smaler wheels, but they are rereleasing the PAJERO! And rolling down a rocky hillside with a mint MTW aint fun, so they are hitting the nail on the head this year!

I ordered mine from stella and was tracking it on HK post - but now says its untraceable! maybe that means its in UK?

Jupp, my preordered CR01 is shipped last friday

Yes - me too ! My CR01, Metal Top Pajero, spare CR01 tires and LED's all shipped friday from Champ RC :P .

Got mine for 19.178 yen... inlcuding shipping to Holland :-)

That aint much!

Can't wait to start building!

How much is the CR-01 and the Pajero from RC champ?

quoted from yesterday's e-mail

Tamiya 49490 Mitsubishi Pajero Metal top wide kit Discounted price 10900Yen

Tamiya 58405 CR-01 Land Cruiser 40 kit Discounted price 23000Yen

Thank you for the info about the price. So, convertion from XE.com:

Pajero is almost 104.348US$

CR-01 is almost 220.181US$

You save big time! WOW.

Thank you for the info about the price. So, convertion from XE.com:

Pajero is almost 104.348US$

CR-01 is almost 220.181US$

You save big time! WOW.

Yup - the Champ is awesome. I rarely even bother shopping around anymore, they're that much cheaper.

The two things you might want to bear in mind are: 1) if you pay with paypal, they will add the paypal fee to the total cost, and 2) they sometimes box up an order for you even when you just ask how much something is (perhaps so they can work out the shipping?), so I tend to only ask for a quote once I'm ready to buy. Still, they're super polite, very quick to respond to queries, and astoundingly cheap - I can't recommend them enough.

I ordered my CR-01 off them on Friday and it landed in Sydney this morning. I haven't been this excited about a new kit since I was 15! Real box art, a gorgeous body, and a fun crawler to boot - this might be my new favourite!