blakeatron

Lots Of New Re-re's

The first person to do the 3 axled reefer trailer in a cannabis teamed paint scheme will get a cookie put of my personal stash. :)

Tupers

post-2771-1202413695.jpg

So cool, at last a Tamiya branded euro trailer :)

This opens up so many new options to make other truck combinations ! < yessss >

3 axels with euro style super single wheels, would not mind having some closeup photo's

of that trailer .

< resumes with whiping off drewl stains from keybord >

Marked as "comming soon" , i want it yesterday !

Stefan

Well that euro trailer looks superb, Might have to get myself one with the new scania, Please can we have an actros or Axor!!

And that porsche 911 on an updated TT01 in short wheelbase, Looks ideal for a summer basher.

And perhaps a pajero metaltop for old time sake :) wonder if they have changed the steering ....

cheers

Ryck

I like the look of the Nissan Fairlady Z, if only it wasn't on the TT-01 chassis, or is the TT-01E better than normal TT-01s (I don't usually like touring cars- not up to date on the chassis designations)?

I think I need a Lamborghini, a trailer (might as well get a truck & MFU) and finally the Pajero.

I'm sooooo glad I didn't pay silly money for an old-nib.

The Porsche looks awesome especially with the matt paint.

Will wait for the body set and mount it on something more suitable.

The TT-01E is a new enhanced version of the TT-01 chassis. Changes include the TA05 steering system, new center bracing that runs the length of the chassis, new front and rear bulkhead design for easier maintinence, and more!

http://www.tamiya.com/japan/nurnberg/index.htm - With videos at the bottom of the page!

That has a heatsink on the motor.In the video it has what looks like a mould round the motor.Cant work out if its alloy or plastic though.Cant be plastic surely.

The plastic cover will be stock, but from what we know, it will be removable if you wanted to put a heat sink on your motor. It is really a protective cover for the very beginner not to burn themselves.

The plastic cover will be stock, but from what we know, it will be removable if you wanted to put a heat sink on your motor. It is really a protective cover for the very beginner not to burn themselves.

ah ok. wondered what that cover was made from. I guess there are people in the world that touch hot motors.

The new Tamiya videos are great! I love the tank vid.

I guess there are people in the world that touch hot motors.

its much easier to let them just get burned than to add stuff to the car to protect them. stupidity should be painful. it discourages repeat offenses. :)

I can't believe there re-releasing the Pajero MTW good news for buyers but kinda bad news for collectors, even though its on the new CC-01 chassis. Save us paying 40 for the side steps!!!

SaxoChris

did anyone actually get pics from the hobby fair?ive seen on redrc every brand but no tamiya so far :)

I found the photos here, LOADS of them >> http://www.rc-junkies.net/toyfair/thumbnails.php?album=6

Thank you, thank you, thank you rc-junkies.net !!!!!

WARNING - I posted mostly Porsche 911GT3 content only anything else is just, well I won't got there... (just kiddin')

Of course my hands down favorite is the Porsche 911 GT3 Supercup VIP car - who would have guessed that one?? Stunning, absolutely the best Porsche body to date from our beloved Tamiya design team. Bravo! LED Lights, NICE headlamps (finally!) and I hate to say it this will be an uber kewl drift unit. SIGN ME UP for my first TT-01. Tamiya had the real deal Supercup 911GT3 in the show to boot! So clever, so perfect Tamiya!

toyfair2008-212.jpg

toyfair2008-193.jpg

toyfair2008-194.jpg

toyfair2008-164.jpg

toyfair2008-213.jpg

The 2006 (ahem ~2007) R56 MINI Cooper S kit looks nice as well. Too bad it isn't a proper supercharged 2006 R53 to match mine! From this angle in the photo, the kit just looks nice.

toyfair2008-196.jpg

Dig in guys! There are so many other nice new releases that this show is kinda mind boggling. It will take me the next several days straight out to veiw all the details. Guess I'm still in shock and totally blown away about the 997. Kewl.

Again, thanks go to www.rc-junkies.net for BEING there.

Ok, I'm going nutso now... I'm in total Porsche 911GT3 heaven!

Carson Modellsport's stand

toyfair2008-277.jpg

Graupner's stand

toyfair2008-535.jpg

Nice cars make that realy nice cars, but where are the re re's

Nice cars make that realy nice cars, but where are the re re's

Only Re re I see is the Pajero. I'm curous about the 935. It looks like the stock photo of their 1/12 scal static. i would imagine that it will have a lexan body like the 934. I wonder how design will translate to lexan