blakeatron

Lots Of New Re-re's

Only Re re I see is the Pajero. I'm curous about the 935. It looks like the stock photo of their 1/12 scal static. i would imagine that it will have a lexan body like the 934. I wonder how design will translate to lexan

I am interested in the 935 also. The pictures we were sent at work are of the 1/12th model. Most likely it will be lexan with a lot of plastic parts for the light buckets,wing and such. Which isnt bad as the LP500 is really nice and its mostly lexan with some plastic parts to support the LEDs

i,m going to get that deep freeze trailer and the tamtech lamborghini they look mint cant wait for them to come out

mmmmmmm, tasty!

like the look of the cr-01, normally a 2wdbuggy man, but that may just turn me to the dark side!

I'm with the others, where's the lots of rereleases apart from the Fire Dragon and Pajero.

I'm really desperate to know more about the TTG 935, but why is the only picture of the static kit? Come on Tamiya let's see a proper picture!

BTW spot the old school TC members, we're all looking out for the 935 :P

I'm with the others, where's the lots of rereleases apart from the Fire Dragon and Pajero.

I'm really desperate to know more about the TTG 935, but why is the only picture of the static kit? Come on Tamiya let's see a proper picture!

BTW spot the old school TC members, we're all looking out for the 935 :D

I too was taken originally with the CR-01 and the re-re Pajero, but when I saw the Tamtech 935 I nearly wet myself :blink:. Agreed it is a photo of the static kit, but good grief it should be very nice and come with fat rear tyres B)

I still think that they will do a 1/12 959 on the tamtech 4wd chassis.

Just curious but does anyone have a idea on prices ? i know what the tamtech lambo will be roughly but does anyone know a defo price on the cr-01 and the metal top rere ?

:blink:

:D Crawler :D

The VIP porsche looks great, is it 1/12 B) or 1/16 :blink: ?

The Porsche 911 GT3 VIP Cup car is 1/10 based on the new TT-01E chassis.

Must say Im very pleased to see an improvement in the wheel department espically on the new 911 finally a set of kit wheels that I might not have to replace for not filling out the arches.

tho true where are all the re-releases only spotted one that I care for and thats the pajero. really got me hoping for some old rally shells to be let out again :blink:

Cheers

Ryck

The Porsche 911 GT3 VIP Cup car is 1/10 based on the new TT-01E chassis.

... SHORT wheelbase :(

... SHORT wheelbase :(

I thought this was the same body as the VIP 911 that was out before just with different decals. I could be dead wrong on that though. :huh:

Good news, I suppose, about the re-re of the Pajero. It does mean that for those who already have one that they should be able to get a pair of the front spot lights without having to re-mortgage. I see they say it's based on the CC-01. I thought the only difference between this and an XC was that it had longer rear links so was longer wheelbased? Surely, with the MTW shell, they will have to use the shorter links again, so then what's it called, a CC-01S? Just something to ponder on!

EDIT: Scrap that, I see on the Tamiya site they say it's on the XC chassis.

I take it it's numbered 49490 because it's limited edition, yeh?

Good to see that the Cayenne will now be a kit, too.

bakaguyjean said:
I thought this was the same body as the VIP 911 that was out before just with different decals. I could be dead wrong on that though. :(

Comparing the two kits side-by-side, they do look very similar, but there are subtle differences. Really the headlamps, front grille and side sills are mostly updated.

2007 911 GT3 VIP Cup car is based on the newer "997" body style 911.

header_58407.jpg

- Different more traditional round Porsche headlamps

- Completely different front bumper and air intake grille

- Side mirrors are included

- LED lights (YES !!!)

- NEW really kewl looking one-piece rims (although they "could" be 2-piece)

- Does appear to use the same rear wing part #1835105 as the last VIP Cup car kit (#58283).

#58407 http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/item.php?product-id=58407

2001 911 GT3 VIP Cup car is based on the "996" body style 911.

- Egg "oval" shaped headlamps

- No side mirrors

- 2-piece rims with the rears having a positive + offset

#58283 http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/item.php?product-id=58283

Small sans-audio movie at the bottom on the Japan site.

http://www.tamiya.com/japan/products/58283...p/911gt3cup.htm

Hope this helps

Just curious but does anyone have a idea on prices ? i know what the tamtech lambo will be roughly but does anyone know a defo price on the cr-01 and the metal top rere ?

;)

Tower Hobbies has the CR-01 listed at $425!! YIKES! I know it will come down a bit when it actually gets released...but that is pricey!!!!

i saw that price at tower hobbies too. unfortunately, they will probably pre-sell the lot at that price. it will almost certainly come down, but i just don't want to wait that long ;)

god grant me patience [and a cr-01 right now, blast it all!] :)