Sign in to follow this  
Devastator

Order #3760

I ordered it last Friday (1st February) and read on all the items I order that it would be dispatched in 24 hours. It hasn't come yet so I was just wondering what the situation was and whether it was on its way or not? All items still show as processing..

Many thanks :P

I ordered it last Friday (1st February) and read on all the items I order that it would be dispatched in 24 hours. It hasn't come yet so I was just wondering what the situation was and whether it was on its way or not? All items still show as processing..

Many thanks :blink:

Hi,

I am sorry for the delay to your order. We have experienced an increase in the number of orders and enquiries we have been receiving and we are working our way through them as quickly as possible.

We have 3 of your items in stock and we are waiting for more of the aluminium motor heat sink to come into stock from our supplier, this is currently on order and should be in stock next week. I tried to phone you today and spoke to a member of your family in your absence and he asked me to send what I have now, this will go straight into the post and will reach you on Tuesday/Wednesday of next week.

In future it would be best to contact us via email as we do not regularly check the Tamiya Club forum.

Best regards,

Joanne Bruce