macmeniac

Acoms Techniplus-4 Radio System For 3speed F-350

The Futaba 4vwd is still listed as a current product on Futaba's website. Tower Hobbies has it listed as discontinued but they do that quite a bit for lots of reasons, usually because they don't know when they are getting stock.

Where did you see it was out of production?

Adam

Hi,

I use an Acoms Techniplus 4 with my King Hauler (MFC-01) and it works fine so it should work with the F-350. Some of the special functions may be reversed on the trims was the only thing I found but all fine.

Hi,

i'm using the Acoms Techniplus 4 form my Highlift Hilux, too, but i was a little disappointed, because

the left stick for shifting and speed, did not go to the neutral position itself.

So the speed always had to be put in neutral position by hand.

So i demounted the Radio a few times and put the springs from the right stick to the left stick.

Now i'm happy with it, beside the receiver, which is very interference-prone, so i changed it

to a better one :lol:

Yeah i saw that in the spec from stellamodel as Im looking for a 4 channel radio set for my support truck and dont like the idea of a manual reset on the left stick.

good to see that it can be sorted tho I have decided to build my set from parts as i already have the servo's needed. probably a good thing seens as u seem to have interfearance problems with it.

Cheers

Ryck

now with a new receiver there are no problems anymore :D

What receiver did you use miga?

I have got a Techniplus 4 stsyem for my king hauler and it wont work for some reason with the MFU. I dont know which part it is thats not working