Sign in to follow this  
RichieRich

Anyone Else Racing An Rb5?

your Ultima looks very beautiful, I always wanted to get an Ultima, and the RB5 might be the one, I'm really happy that Kyosho is still using the Ultima name.

Yesterday it was a indoor race in Falun, Sweden. I raced on RB5 there but in total it was six at the race. They finish in 1,2 in A-final, 1 in B-final (me) I don't remember now what other places RB5:s came on. After the race I wanted a group photo of all the RB5:s together with the original Ultima from -87.

Ultimor_Falun_080223.jpg

This is mine that I drove. I borrowed it from a friend and painted a new body to it. I will get one my self for the coming outside season.

Mr.Orange-race-01.jpg

Mr. Orange :P

Great to see so many Ultimas at one race! We don't see that many out here where I'm at.

Thanks for the compliments, INTEGRA FAN!

Its very popular here and there will be more Ultimas on the Summer cup in 2WD buggy.

Here is some movies from the weekend.

Sorry for the "hijack" of the thred :)

Mr. Orange :P

I raced my Ultima on indoor carpet tracks in past winter season. I finished 3rd in B-finals, which I was very pround of. Oveall I came 13 out of 24, which was quite ok, regarding it was my first indoor season with a new car, that only very few people drive. I love how the Ultima handles and reacts to setup changes.

ultima_supergreg.jpg

post-4692-1204019396.jpg

Great movies...good angle too so there's less camera movement that makes you dizzy. Wow, that's a really tight track.

The track was great and laptimes around 10 seconds. And I agree with the angel it was perfect you can follow the race very god.

Its sad that I dont own a Ultima my self the 23:rd there will be a practice race and the 29:th will be the final for this winter season. And I whant to drive those but I cant B) The Ultima is so nice to drive and its going to be a great racer for the outside season in Sweden. Just the week before and the weekend when the race was. There was a record of selling Ultima RB5 in Sweden if I understood right. Its very popular in Sweden so Kyosho have made a good 2WD. Anyhow has Kyosho always been big in Sweden.

Mr. Orange :o