Sign in to follow this  
infernox

Swop: Pajero Mtw For F201/103 Etc.

I want to swop my Pajero Metal Top Wide, complete.

I restored the chassis.

Body is complete, no mirrors but spare and spotligth still perfect.

Body is scratched from a few rolls from the previous owner, but nothing that cant be fixed. Original Wheels and tyres fitted.

I want to swop for a Tamiya F1 style car. F201? F103? F102? of the same value.

Anyone interested? Im in south africa, so ill pay for shipping from my side and the swappee will do the same from theirs?

I'd say yes, but my F103 is a p.o.s.! ;)

Have a looksee, anyway.... and I'll throw in a tidy TA-03Pro.... I'll supply pics, if you're interested... Which I doubt!.

I'd say yes, but my F103 is a p.o.s.! :)

Have a looksee, anyway.... and I'll throw in a tidy TA-03Pro.... I'll supply pics, if you're interested... Which I doubt!.

where can i have a look at it and what exactly is "p.o.s"?

some pics of the pajero

27082007071.jpg

27082007070.jpg

22092007097.jpg

since taking these I have rebuilt the chassis, relubing with tamiya lube, replaced all parts which were worn and cracked (there was any actually) and replaced the front body holder thingy, so you get some spares with it aswell.

It means "not tip top show room condition" - or close enough, without getting a red card from the mods :) .

It's ok, it has the hinged front end, and I have some new in packet parts. I'll take some photos for you, with the body off, and of my TA-O3Pro. There is a body on photo in my TC Showroom... Just click the little button at the bottom of this post, and I'll get back to you with some pictures :D

.logo_member2.gif

It means "not tip top show room condition" - or close enough, without getting a red card from the mods :) .

It's ok, it has the hinged front end, and I have some new in packet parts. I'll take some photos for you, with the body off, and of my TA-O3Pro. There is a body on photo in my TC Showroom... Just click the little button at the bottom of this post, and I'll get back to you with some pictures :D

.logo_member2.gif

no no no

the chassis is pristine, not missing one single part. NOT ONE!

body is scratched as stated in the beginning of post.

I just really want a nice f103 etc.

no no no

the chassis is pristine, not missing one single part. NOT ONE!

body is scratched as stated in the beginning of post.

I just really want a nice f103 etc.

No, I realise your Pajero is good...

I was saying my F103 has been raced, so it has scratches and stuff....

I'll get pictures of it's chassis tomorrow. in case it is what you want :D .

No, I realise your Pajero is good...

I was saying my F103 has been raced, so it has scratches and stuff....

I'll get pictures of it's chassis tomorrow. in case it is what you want B) .

Oh sorry man I misunderstood :D

Well send me pics, im very interested.

Can you tell me what it comes with? Any upgrades? Where can i get a new non scratched chassis for it?

Hey, it's cool B)

Well, it has the active front suspension (I can't remember what the official Tamiya name is for the upgrade), the little blue alloy shocker mount, ball bearings and turnbuckle tie rods. The diff gear is worn, so there is a new in packet diff gear set. Also, new in packet, is a set of genuine rear tyres (medium compound).

Not in packet, but new, are 2 pairs of rear, and 1 pair of front foam "doughnuts" (need gluing to rims and truing down) and a set of the rubber F1 tyres on wheels, but they are pretty worn (not new). Also, there is the standard front end.

Not pictured is the servo mount and servo saver (I'll have to go back to the garage for those :D ).

If this is what you are looking for, and want to talk further, I will include a motor (let me know if you want standard or modified) and a pinion gear. If so, too, I do not mind if you keep your radio from the Pajero, and we swap "car only"... But we can talk further. Have a look at the photos, and PM or email me!.

DSCF3750.JPG

DSCF3752.JPG

DSCF3754.JPG

post-24655-1205906397.jpg

post-24655-1205906421.jpg

post-24655-1205906442.jpg

Hey, it's cool B)

Well, it has the active front suspension (I can't remember what the official Tamiya name is for the upgrade), the little blue alloy shocker mount, ball bearings and turnbuckle tie rods. The diff gear is worn, so there is a new in packet diff gear set. Also, new in packet, is a set of genuine rear tyres (medium compound).

Not in packet, but new, are 2 pairs of rear, and 1 pair of front foam "doughnuts" (need gluing to rims and truing down) and a set of the rubber F1 tyres on wheels, but they are pretty worn (not new). Also, there is the standard front end.

Not pictured is the servo mount and servo saver (I'll have to go back to the garage for those :D ).

If this is what you are looking for, and want to talk further, I will include a motor (let me know if you want standard or modified) and a pinion gear. If so, too, I do not mind if you keep your radio from the Pajero, and we swap "car only"... But we can talk further. Have a look at the photos, and PM or email me!.

You got PM.

Sign in to follow this