Oatmeister

It's Been A While

Dear All,

Just want to introduce myself, I have recently joined this great club after rekindling my love affair with model cars. I was an avid builder and racer of various modle's during the 80's and early 90's. I decided a few weeks ago to find a car to rebuild, The car in question? An original Wild Willy, Don't ask me why, it just seemed like a good idea. I actually had one in 1984/85 when I was about 11/12. Anyway 23 years later and I'm back to square one. I had lots of cars over the years, I was lucky I guess, While most of my mates struggled by on a couple of quid pocket money I had a far more lucrative job on the farm, I remeber being on a bout a quid an hour when I was 12 so the long summers paid rather well allowing me to buy a new model every every once in a while.

Hopefully I be able to make a few new friends along the way. I'll keep you all posted, That's if your intrested in the progress of the W/W and what ever I decide to do next.

Anyway, That's enough from me and if any one has got a few spares for the willy drop me a line, I may need them.

Regards

Oatmeister

Welcome to the club. beware as your pocket book takes a beating after seeing all the great rides on here and convincing yourself you need all of them. The WW1 is a great little vehicle. have fun restoring it.

Welcome aboard Oatmeister!

Some pictures of your Wild Willy restoration sure would be great.

No problem, seemeingly we're all here just for the badword of it...

Cheers,

EB

--